Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

Take a look of this...

i was scanning a book titled STUPID WHITE MEN critical of Bush Administration in the bookstore. in page xvii, there is a passage referring to the black members of the administration, powell and condoleeza rice as "ringers"-when scrambled becomes nigerrs. is it me or there a coded name-calling? if so, does it make sense for him to implicitly do so since the author is supposedly an ouspoken liberal filmmaker?

i think i had too much caffiene! and this is just a figment of my imagination.

gamadiid   

Yes, And you could be very sensitive to racial stuff. Believe me, if you have premonition of something, it is likely all you can see sometimes is your premonitions come true. Thanks.

Dhimbil   

Why are u surprise? Powell and Condi have been called HOUSE NIGGA'S in public forums. It has been said they tell the master what the master wants to hear. And who says outspoken liberals cant speak the truth, Micheal Moore is critic of Bush family and their administrations to some extent. I will recomend you read the whole book, you will get unbiast perspective, particularly if you want to know about Bush family's dirty antics. The book exposes a lot of stuff from the florida elections and what the Bush family and their republican colleages did.

adios

Illmatic,

my freind i was not exposing conspiracy. i don't think i tried to be critical of the book either. in fact, i did like the book and think micheal moore is a fine journalist.