Sign in to follow this  
Honesita

Wah Wah: Perfect Justice

Honesita   

Salaamu Aleeykum

Brothers and sisters if you got 30 minutes of your time for a lecture that will keep you at the edge of your seat, please click on this link insha Allah.

http://www.emanrush.com/broadcasting.htm

I was in Chicago at the time and i was blessed to listen to it face to face. Let me just say that it was captivating and it might not have the same effect on video, however, the talk is still the same and as powerful.

Please share your comments on it insha Allah.

Fii Amaani'Laah

Salaam,

Honesty,

I get an opporunity to watch the first part becasuse of lack of time and at work, I apperiate the fact the Shiekh have exposed the Philosphers and their cohorts of Al Mu'tazilah and other various heretical sects.

very interesting video, and MaShaaAllah the shiek is eloquent and a good speaker, my first time I came across his speech and lecture.

Ilaahay xasanadka miisaanka ha kuugu daro maalinta qiyaamah, Meeshan SOL waxa ka buuxa "A Rationalist Philosophers ee Ilaahay ha ku so hadeeyo" - Aaamiin! ;)

"Al Daalu calal khayri ka faacilih"

Wa Jazaaka Allahu kahira Walaashay.

Wa Salaam

Honesita   

Salaamu Aleeykum

Brother, jazaka Allah for watching it. The philosophers part was interesting, but seriously the rest is da boooomb....so insha Allah, Allah will give you more time to watch it. It's the message at the end that really made me feel like "we are not doing enough as Muslims."

As for the philosophers that you mentioned, Allah Yahdeehum. Shaykh Yasir Qadhi was one of the people that led me to discover Islam, and it is about his eloquent speech and logical flow that is straight up from the Quran and Sunnah, may Allah grant him jannah.

Fii Amaani'Laah

Haneefah   

Assalmu Alaikum my brothers and sisters in Aqeedah,

Speaking of philosophy, I remember during class when shaikh Yasir was explaining some of the philosophical schools of thought's proof of God's existence, He said this is a field that scrambles the mind and is thus unhealthy for the human being. Has no substance at all. Therefore, Islam prohibits this type of knowledge for it is not beneficial to mankind. Yet, unfortunately, we have some Muslims who are persuaded by the nonsensical kalam of the ahlul kalaam and are thus led astray--some followers on our very own SOL (shockingly). Ameen to your dua Honesita.

Going back to the link, my connection is being a complete nuisance at the moment and I can't view it very well :( I should be able to in another time Insha'Allah. Shaikh Yasir is indeed an excellent scholar/teacher. As you said, his simple way of appealing to your logic using the Qur'an and the Sunnah is just incredible.

And in the spirit of sharing lectures, I recall you asking me about my shaikh, Mukhtar Maghraoui, and I forgot to provide you with the link where you could download some of his lectures(videos)...well here you have it! I strongly urge you to go through them all (perhaps starting with tazkiya) to get a taste of the barakah he literally exudes through his knowledge, spirituality and his state of true sakeenah.

Just to make you laugh, I was recently listening to a lecture of his recent Al-Qada wal Qadar series, a subject in which I was encountering certain blurry areas ( it is advanced aqeeda afterall, it'll be covered in Aq-102 under Almaghrib I believe), and subhanallah everything was just falling into perspective, of course only after much mental preping to look beyond our four-dimensional realities when when trying to comprehend the asmaa-wa-sifaat of Allah caza wajal. Suddenly, out of no where, I look over to mom who also knows him and is very impressed with him, and I yell in an excited tone "Hooyo, I could totally marry him right now" :Dredface.gif She looks at me surprised (of course never having heard me be so positive about the prospect of marriage) and says, but wouldn't he be a bit too old?...and I'm like r u kidding mom! To spend the rest of your life with such an caalim is a blessing only few saalixas are endowed with, imagine the constant state of iman rush ( ;) ), she smiled and said 'walee waa runtaa macaane, that in itself is imaan'...In all seriousness, I do honestly love him for the sake of Allah (SWT) and all the culamaa who continually awaken us to our duties to our creator, to ourselves and to humanity in general. Without their enlightenment, where would we be? what would be of the whole ummah? May Allah (swt) reward them immensely, increase them and their loved ones in His blessings and success in this dunya and the akhira. Ameen.

Honesita   

Originally posted by Abraar:

She looks at me surprised (of course never having heard me be so positive about the prospect of marriage) and says, but wouldn't he be a bit too old?...and I'm like r u kidding mom! To spend the rest of your life with such an caalim is a blessing only few saalixas are endowed with, imagine the constant state of iman rush (
;)
), she smiled and said 'walee waa runtaa macaane, that in itself is imaan'...In all seriousness, I do honestly love him for the sake of Allah (SWT) and all the culamaa who continually awaken us to our duties to our creator, to ourselves and to humanity in general. Without their enlightenment, where would we be? what would be of the whole ummah? May Allah (swt) reward them immensely, increase them and their loved ones in His blessings and success in this dunya and the akhira. Ameen.

Salaamu Aleeykum

I totally feel where you are coming from sis. Walaahi, I cant describe in words how I feel when i hear certain lectures and certain speakers break down Islamic sciences for you. This sudden EmanRush is litterally felt in your body, the goosbums and your eyes just getting wet. Abaayo I took Fiqh of Love: Marriage in Islam with Sh. Yaser Birjas....i was talking to my friend about the instructor today and walaahi for a moment I just felt like "Ya Allah I just want to marry a man just like those shuyuukh" Yess the saalihaat usually get good brothers, that is why we must become the saalihaat. May Allah make it easy for us and reward us for it.

I'm so mad I missed the first weekend of LOG and I dont think i'll get the chance to take the seminar again, but I'm doing the Revision for it now and its great masha Allah. AlQadaa' wal Qadar is something I'm hoping to start listening to insha Allah when i'm done with the first part of Aqeeda, I'm planning to memorize the stuff u know...lol.. When Sh. Yasir Qadhi lectures, I usually get into this mode of wanting to tell everrrrryone i meet what he said, but it does not usually work, i aint that good u know...lol.

I just can not think of any blessing that is greater than the blessing of Islam and iman. Wal Hamdulilah.

Fii Amaani'Laah