Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Opposition desperation the case of Col Gabre

If I am boring why are you in my threats writting an essay in each one?

Again the secessionist contradicts himself.

Have you ahd the coffee yet mate?

Adeer Duke you have failed as always. You back around talk again proves you have no point to make and yet again you also start with secessionist this and that woow. I had my cofffe have you had yours old boy because you sleep with the same points over and over.

NGOONGE, another secessionist trying to be civil. Thats a firts.

Thinker, adeer what is your point, that Riyaale is anti Ethiopia? That he is a big shott in the Horn. Give us a break.

^^^Adeer anyone who praises himself is you know what. Ngoonge I got you the firts time son, nothing impressive aboout your recent signs of life. :D

Dukey, you need to tell your adeero to lay off the aid food. Its so obvious that he is shoving it down this throat. 2nd picture looks like inuu bararay, uf caleyg.

Dadka masaakiinta ayuu cuntada ka xadaa. Therefore, he will be remembered as a thief and a clown.

^^^You need to stop talking to Donkeys they will tell you anything sis. As for the food supplies if people are angry about a government controlling supplies then why dont you just bring any old out of date food to the UK or US?

^I would rather have the masaakiin cooking the so called "out of date bariis", than to not have any and starve to death.

Waxa uu dhahaaye waa aqli daro. He was so flustered when confronted, and then he left in a hurry. I couldn't even make out what his rationale was, other than out of date this and that.

What he needed to do was keep record and show the document to the reporter. A document that outlines when he filed the complain with the aid agency regarding this out of date nonsense he mentioned.

Lets be honest here, we are not in the dark ages.

Whenever you dont have a document to back you up your claim, it means you are hiding something.

For all we know, he could be selling it to private businesses and making money on the side.

It happens, they are humans.

Originally posted by General Duke:

madaxweyne.jpg

President Yusuf, the most powerful man in Somalia

The much neglected secesisonsits isolated in their
Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera traingle
. The group who's only ally is Ethiopia, a mere province of the state.

N

Forget about your obsession to that triangle. Sool and Sanaag are part of your beloved "puntland" right? Ask your president to have a visit there...I will wait patiently to greet him when he stops by Erigavo.

^^^Your logic is weak if you actually think you control SSC.

I don’t hide that politically I despise the secessionists as much as I do the looters groups and fake religious clan movements.

Thanks for the wonderful pic, my commendations to you. However don’t mix politics with progress. If there was a similar development in Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera triangle then hey I would welcome it.

As for secessionism it’s a delusion that’s coming to the end of its days.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Your logic is weak if you actually think you control SSC.

I don’t hide that politically I despise the secessionists as much as I do the looters groups and fake religious clan movements.

Thanks for the wonderful pic, my commendations to you. However don’t mix politics with progress. If there was a similar development in Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera triangle then hey I would welcome it.

As for secessionism it’s a delusion that’s coming to the end of its days.

We rather be united with the people you're calling "looters". We know very well about your subliminal shots.