Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

ADVICE TO JAMAA'AT-UT-TABLEEGH

AYOUB   

^^^You claim to follow Saalih ibn Muhammad ibn 'Uthaymeen and Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez bin –Baaz, I suggest you read their book titled: MUSLIM MINORITIES: fatawa regarding Muslims living as minorities.

sahal   

Ayoub, Bro i don't want to discuss with this guy about the Uluma because Uluma today became like Somali Camel (AWRKAAN KU KACSANAYAYA) isaguna Awrtuu ku kacsanayaa.

As you suggested he is not fellower neither Sh. Bin Baz nor Sh. Al Uthaymin, since Bin Baz gave Fatwa urging youths to go with Jamaca Tabligh after paraising them.

And the most important is that those two Sheikh's (Bin Baz & Al-Atheymin) were never insulted any Muslims let alone Grand Sheikhs and Dawa groups.

I love Bin Baaz and Uthaymin for the sake of Allah, I consider them to be two of the greatest shaykh of our time! Allah who is far from all imperfection has given me the ability to read that book !Alhamdulillah!

I think you misunderstood my words, When I said that I despise the kufar, it means I despise them for their beliefs, and we love for the sake of allah and hate for the sake of allah(Alwa wal baara) is a shariyah principal that ever muslim is required to know and practice! Yet I’m just towards them, for Allah loves those who are just and we argue not and call them not to the path of Allah except with fair preaching!

Allah said in many verse of the Noble Quran; here is one!

“Allâh does not love the disbelieversâ€3:32

Why should He love them when they worship other then him!

On a side note, Bin Baaz was asked the following question about the Tableegh!

Question: May Allaah grant you the best (of His favours). In the hadeeth of the Prophet , relating to the splitting of the Ummah, he says: ((…and my Ummah shall split into 72 sects…)). So, is the Jamaa’ah at-Tableegh, with what they have in terms of shirk and innovations; and also the Jamaa’ah al-Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen, with what they have in terms of partisanship and revolting/rebelling against the leaders and lack of obedience; from the 72 sects?

Response:

So, he (the Shaykh) responded, may Allaah forgive him and bestow upon him His immense mercy:

Yes, They are from the 72 (sects). Whoever opposes the ‘aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah enters the fold of the 72 (sects). they are from the amongst the 72 sects, along with the Murji’ah and other than them; the Murji’ah and the Khawaarij – some of the people of knowledge regard the Khawaarij from amongst the kuffaar, out of the fold of Islaam although amongst the 72 sects.

[Taken from the recording of the Shaykh’s lessons in Sharh al-Muntaqaa in Ta’if approximately 2 years or less before his death].