Sign in to follow this  
bilan

it shows their ignorance/petition for challenging newsweek

bilan   

salaam

may be some of you read last week's newsweek article that they called "challenging the qur'an" the funny part is that the so called professor who challenges the qur'an does not speak arabic, and claims that arabic was not written until 100+ years, anyway you can read the whole article here, the reply and then you might want to sign the petition for newsweek to publish the reply even though i doubt they will http://www.islamonline.net/english/Contemporary/2003/08/Article02.shtml

LuCkY   

BuLo thanks for sharing that articLe.

I think i wouLd be wasting my breath on these ignorant Kuufars for they wouLd never stop their hatered toward IsLam. And this, a man who doesnt have any knowLedge about the Qu'ran is taLking about its not authentic :mad: :mad: and because he can transLate some of the text to the Armaic Language...bunch of BS if you ask me. I mean how can one go that far---he says that the womens head scarves code transLated is "snap your beLts on your waist" :mad: :eek: a reaLLy mentaLLy chaLLenged person.If that wasnt enough newsweek magazine has the nerve to pubLish such an asinine

theory :mad: -just shows how far one is wiLLing to seek attention-useLess. :rolleyes:

But i have to agree with these two Ladies:

Closer to home, a Raleigh, N.C., woman writes “how dare ... NEWSWEEK insult and defame the holy book of over 1.3 billion Muslims by a fringe, self-professed scholar who has absolutely no credibility with the array of other scholars (both Western and Eastern) on Islam? By giving this anti-Muslim, Qur’an-blasphemous ‘scholar’ a voice, NEWSWEEK just goes on to prove that it is not worthy of covering serious newsworthy stories.” Another reader wonders, “Is it just me or has the so-called Western civilization always misinterpreted and discriminated against the Muslim world just because we don’t have a modern outlook toward everything like you? ... I suggest reading the book ‘Muhammad: The Last Messenger in the Bible’ to get your facts straight and have the Qur’an be interpreted by a person who truly knows about it’s history and not just another historian trying to publicize his own book by insulting other religions.”

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Bulo, I wouldn't waste my breath on the arguments of the enemies of Allah. Allah has challenged the non-believers to produce anything in the quran, a verse, and to this day they haven't and they will never.The Quran has no competition.Islam has no competition. Why do you think they're always talking about Islam this, and that? Because the kufar can't compete with Islam, so all they can do is go to the level of a slimy snail under a rock, in order to twist the truth.I don't feel mad about this, because Allah has already told us that our enemies hate us, and what their minds conceal is worse, so we must stay strong, and we already know their tactics.Remember we will meet our creator,and get that day inshallah the best justice, the justice any human hand can't give will be served , and that is the justice of Allah.Lets be strong muslims,fear Allah, and not let the bad-mouthing of some individuals oo 'nacnaclaynaayo oo shaqo la'aani ka badatay' icon_razz.gif .