You have forgotten the other pseudo-religious warlords:

Sh.Aweys

Sh.Mansuur

Sh.Turki

Sh.Raage

Sh.Alzeylaci

All religious pretenders.

On a serious note:

You should seek help for your cuqdad against the main groups of Mogadishu, because so far you have only targetted warlords from that city while conveniently overlooking the other Somali warlords.

Either adress all warlords regardless of clan in order to show that you are genuine or just openly admit that your intention is to target a particular group.

With all due respect you could accuse those people of many things, but you can't accuse them of tribalism.

As to the issue of cuqdad, I think we have discussed that before; or was it with Recovering romantic?

If you think I am condemning these warlords because they belong to a different tribe than mine, then you are in the dark. I have condemned every warlord and you could dig my contributions on SOL and how I have been called a supporter of Caydid, indho cade and the rest of the warlords from muqdisho society.

Meiji   

^^

Did I accuse them of tribalism or warlordism? You need to read carefully before commenting.

As for the cuqdad thing, I have noticed it several times.

My advice to you:

When you condemn Somali warlords, dont limit yourself to one particular Somali clan.

Coloow   

Give me a few names of somali warlords and I will condemn them.

Waranle does not subscribe to the notion of belong to a primitive social structure called tribalism.

You cannot deny that Muqdisho society has produced more warlords than any other society; I think I am begining to understand why; They are supported in their murderous endeavours by people like you.

Malika   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Me me me me, who is your enemy?

You don't have an enemy Mr Me-Me because you don't hear madfac day and night, so much so that your ear drums are used to the sound. You don't have an enemy because you, Mr me-me are not beside yourself wondering when your last moment on this earth would be or say to yourself, "would I be alive to see my children after my maqhrib prayer?". YOu don't have an enemy because you dont see your loved ones suffering daily in south mogadishu and your children witnessing the corpse that are laid 5kms long the path after a night of shelling in one of the districts. Matter of fact, your loved ones are safely tugged while you declare jihad in cyberspace and carry Kasha's talking points about the enemy and axmaaro. Your children, if you have any, are out playing in a clean and safe park somewhere in lala land, while the children of south somalia are in camps, somewhere between somalia and Kenya, waiting for their daily handout from UNHCR.

You are delusional and at the same time selfish ya Mr Me-Me because you deny the rights and freedoms you enjoy for the people of Somalia. The same rights that you take full advantage off daily. The right to practice your religion and raise your children. The right to be employed, the right to express yourself without fear of persecution. The right to walk the streets without fear of being shot at or getting killed by madfac. You are denying those rights for the poor families that reside in Somalia to earn a living so they can support their families and live in dignity as you do.

YOu, my friend Mr Me-Me are selfish and cruel to think that your exaggerated history of axmaaro will work for you this time so the people of somalia will continue to live in anarchy while you enjoy and reap the fruits and freedoms that the world has to offer.

BTW, you said:

quote:

Somalia needs a government that is created by the Somali people not a foreign backed, foreign supported, foreign created TFG.

Al-shabaab are foreign created militia group, who among them have 12 yr old impressionable young somali boys fighting as a way to sell to the people of somalia that they are infact a pan-somali movement as you put it on your earlier post but make no mistake, your precious militia are foreign created, foreign funded and foreign run.

Speaking of young men fighting to liberate the homeland, what are you doing for your homeland while the 12 yr old boy thats high on opium is murdering the family in Hodan district? Are you comfortable where you are today? Go get a cup of shaah and take a moment to reflect what it is you are really supporting because I don't think you have a clue about anything or anyone.

PS: a little originality will go along way for the title of your thread
Clap! Clap!* Standing Ovation* clap! clap! clap!

That my dear LG was so sincere! I salute you sis.. :cool:

Me Freedom from whom? Who is your oppressor?

It's rather silly to lay the blame of Somalia chaos on Ethiopia,they only came in the last couple of years,who was oppressing Somalis in the last 16yrs?

Seeking escape goats or point figures around for our own making isn't gonna bring solution,until there is a collective responsibility and compromises are made,then we might get some resolution.

ps.These resistant talks are BS!

me   

Layzie,

you deny the rights and freedoms you enjoy for the people of Somalia. The same rights that you take full advantage off daily. The right to practice your religion and raise your children. The right to be employed, the right to express yourself without fear of persecution.

Indeed the people of Somalia can not be denied these freedoms and rights. We should recognize that freedom and rights are not words that come gratis with a dictionary. Nations have to pay a price to enjoy freedom. Freedom is earned, it is not given. Those that do not earn their freedom forever linger in servitude.

The nice buzzwords that you use about freedom are from the American political tradition. These words have a meaning only because American Revolutionaries have fought for them and defended them, to create a nation for free men.

Our nation is going through a turbulent era, a revolutionary era if you want to call it that, but it is all a part of the growth of our nation. We can not take any shortcuts if we truly want to grow. I do not doubt your sincerity and compassion for the Somali people. Our views differ but I believe that we both want to see a free Somalia, that is prosperous and guarantees human dignity for its citizens.

However to get to this ideal of Somalia from our current situation we have to look deeply within ourselves, we have to remain objective and be wiling to pay the price of freedom. Let us envision the Somalia we want and work towards that.

“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”

FDR.

================ ================== =======

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

The inconvient truth is that some of you only suport the rebels because you want revenge on how AY was disgraced and chased out of office by the somali people for helping to bring in the ethiopians.

You, my friend deserve a medal for calling these guys by their true name.

PROPS!

Its al-shabaab who are today killing and slaughtering the somali population with murderous under aged children who they hve brain washed.

Allah SWT says that believers should not kill one another yet al-shabaab are murdering everyone who speaks their mind.

Malika   

Me,

What book have you been reading on 'freedom' cause your sound like a parrot of some sort..freedom,freedo m..Lol FROM WHOM?

me   

Malika,

It seems to me that you have missed the original post of this thread. Take a moment and read that. It will save you many questions.

me   

Let's keep this civilized. Stick to the arguments and it will all be fine. Remember slapping is not in the SOL golden rules, though I have often wished it was.

Baddacas agreeing with Mr. Me. Waaw, maalintaana waa ii dhimanayd.

Dhalinyarada and kuwa kale la baxay Ururka Islaamka wax qeyr leh ama maamul ku saabsan masoo wadaan, Me. You should know that. They cannot govern, they do not have a plan for the country than keeping it hostage in perpetual circle civil wars.

Iyaga xataa isma aaminsano, should they even try to obliterate Shariifka's government. Oo beri meesha kasii soconeysaa qilaafkoodaa hadda qarsan. Midba dan ayuu leeyahay. Marka beri haddana midkooda ayaa 'freedom fighters' ugu wici doontaa miyaa? Meeshaan wax dal u dagaalamaayo ayaa iska yar iyo mid Soomaalinimaba, qof walba arko taas.

We all know Xabashi inay tahay cadowgeena koowaad iyo labaad, laakiin buun buuniska iyo propagandada ma soconeyso any more. Xabasho inay Soomaali Galbeed kasoo tilaabsato dantooda ugu jirto kuwaan la baxay Dhalinyarada, that it will prolong their political interests. And sane Soomaali waxgaranaayo are not buying that crap anymore.

Teeda kalena dalkeena jiritaankiisa ayaaba meesha ku jirto inay ka baxdo. Caalamkii waa daalay, anagii waa isku daalnay, waa heshiin weynay, faragelis waa diidnay, inaa dhexdeena kala baxno waa isku diidnay.

Adduunka waa naga daalay, meel walba qaxooti iyo dhib la joognaa. Dalalkii dariska dhibnay, dalalkii shisheeye fogaa qaxootinimo ku dhibnay. Marka haddaan saan kusii socono, I don't think they would give a %$#@ about if Soomaaliya la qabsado ama la kala qeybiyo. Any final xaal ayee raadinayaan markaas. In la kala qeybiyo u badnaan doontaa haddee dowladaan Shariifka shaqeynin, taasna cadowga midnimo Soomaali ku farxaayo, Xabashi ka koow tahay, which hadda kasoo horjeedid. Kuwa kale ku farxaayana waa so-called Soomaalis who are separatists, who are only hell bent to see the dismemberment of Soomaaliya, marba u cheer gareynaayo in this endless qalalaasa sii socdaan. Some of them are in this very thread.

Marka isdaji, wax 'freedom' Soomaaliyeed iyo wax la mid ah u dagaalamaayo iska yar. Barbaar la siray dagaal lagu dhameynoyaa. Of all people, you should have known that at least. Isdaji, oo saa arrinta u maleysid ma'aha. Runtii, it is not.

me   

MMA,

Thank you for the reply bro. You have raised many valid points that should be taken into consideration.