Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Photos of Saddam's Sons' Bodies Released

i couldnt care less what happens to sadaam or his sons, but what burns me is these honkey, gun toting, red necks celebrating it like a victory, excusing their president for lying to them and reveiling their own barbaric thirst for blood... absolutely disgusting.

Originally posted by LATEAFHA:

OG_Girl!!!

Your starting to spread Animosity now. What will you gain if u saw them cut in pieces?! Those kinda words are not the words of a muslim with islamic morals. Its a fanatic's words. You better step off that delusion you're holding as the truth. The Us would've cut you in pieces in no time. The only thing that is keeping them from doing so is Allah. Sleep on that!

I'm not surprised with some of you's statements here. Esp those that we're ready 2 celebrate a muslims death ! That is just what I call a ultimate measure to your own ignorance.

abayo, what are they supposed to do? i know where you are coming from, it is unfortunate that an enemy to islam be responsible for 2 "muslim" criminals death, but they were criminals none the less. from og- girls perspective it is a victory because their rule is over, 2 ruthless men are dead, for the americans it is a victory because they finally killed 2 muslims worth showing on CNN... i dont think their deaths are much of a loss, but the reasons behind their deaths should have us in an uproar, just like you said. you just have to look at it at another angle though, they were not a friend to their people.