Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

GalMudug State iyo Aragtideeda ku aadan xaalada aqiran ee Soomaliya

^ "administrative authority that organises the region"

Its my pleasure to inform and update you.. GMS has achieved those needs.

If its tribal for not including all clans of Somalia... well then we are forgetting that not all clans live in that specific region and there fore can only bind with those that do.

Originally posted by Dr.Galbeyte:

Slash. My name is Galbeyte and I’ve studied some programming and currently in the networking field. Hopefully a Cisco certified engineer in the near future.

CCNA or CCNP? Good, since you had programming what is your take on these statements about GMS:

#include

using namespace std;

int main()

{

int age, map;

cout<<"Please input GMS age: ";

cin>> age;

cin.ignore();

if ( age < 5 ) {

cout<<"A young state! !n";

}.

else if ( age > 15 ) {

cout<<"How come no one knows it?n";

}

else {

cout<<"Years on and still nothing achievedn";

}

cout<< "Can you show us the GMS map?";

cin>> map;

}

// Damn, error! it is not running. Cant read the map, dunno why?

Can you show us the GMS map, if you dont mind? smile.gif

S slash..

Alitle research wouldnt hurt or are you tryng to set me up for the defence of a drawn out map.

Google GalMudug State ..you should find your asnwers there..

BTW.. it has achieved more than any other state in somalia with in its first yr or so of existance. smile.gif

Else/If/.. VB orientated i see smile.gif

Juje   

Dr.Galbeyte sxb welcome, yes indeed Gal-Mudug is a good example and something that was needed a long time ago. Nevertheless its creation it is better for the inhabitants of the region and am sure more could have been done since its innovation.

The same mistake that led to its lateness in creation is the root to its lack of progress now. The fact that big fat politician wannabes living in Western Europe and North America demanding to be part of the essential political structure of Gal-Mudug is destroying its fabrics and testing its continuation to exist as a regional government. The cabinet and most members of the regional government's parliament are in London, USA, and other parts - and have not ever returned there ever since been appointed. You will find the minister for finance in South West London , the president and the interior minister are in Minni, participating in events celebrating the creation of Gal-Mudug State though it has been in existance for over a year now. Hence my point - if you want something done involve and give responsibility the local inhabitants instead of dissidents who live in outer space and would appreciate to be called MP's and run their restaurants in nort London.

Since the tenure of the current acting president Cabdi/Sammad a lot has been done. New schools, wells,collection of tax, security and most important of all creating an environment for NGO's to function - such as governance at both village and district level. This has bee achieved over the eight months because the locals have empowered them selves under the authority created by the diaspora community who have since gone awl.

Therefore Dr.Galbeyte if you can gather around the other 'doctors' from Gal-Mudug and actually decide to go there and stay there - something viable, valuable and visible can be done.

Originally posted by Dr.Galbeyte:

BTW.. it has achieved more than any other state in somalia with in its first yr or so of existance.
smile.gif

[/QB]

You are already becoming full fledge of the SOL family.Anymore things,we need to know Galmudug.

Your absolutely right juje. There are far too many members of parliament and minister abroad.

The interior minister has been there a while but also was back home prior to that and will hopefully return shortly to continue his work.

I think the governor of Hobyo region is definitely one example of a senior official who left Europe and after being appointed did stay to do his work like expected of them.

Mr che.. Glad to be earning my stripes in quick succession

Juje   

^^^

If you mean Ambassador Dhamancad - he is technically the VP for Gal-Mudug but has been absent since late 2006.

Baashi   

Go GalMudug Go!

Go sit down under that acacia tree just beside the highway through Dusomareb district and sort things out. Consensus reached on Dirrin under acacia tree is always good as far as the process is concerned.

I hope you guys make sure that the quorum is complete and all the townships in the area are represented at the Dirrin. Do that and you folks have positively contributed to the reconciliation process.

GalMudug are the home of many sub clans and organizing all these entities on the basis of political districts will greatly contribute to the building block approach.

One more bridge to cross! One more recovery zone (with administrative organs) to establish!

Baashi   

Eebow sidii guun haween, giidu waa aniye,

Eebow nin goba baan ahoo, guni rifaysaaye

Eebow waxaa noo gurmaday, gaaya alifleeye

Ma garaysni Eebow waxaa, guufanneyska ahe

Eebow anaa kugu garlee, guusha ha seejin.

B_Analyst awoowe the sig is up there. Maa shaa Allah. With that stanzes, my man Inna Abdille Hassan employs the power of lingo. What a lion he was.

Thierry.   

You are right Baashi GalMudug is a fine example of how negotiations among Somalis from different clans can lead to a Political reconciliation. It will Inshallah set precedent to future negotiations for other regions.

There is still much work that needs to be done, the Ancient port city of Hobyo needs to be brought back from the ashes so that it becomes a beacon.

YEAH BUT GALMUDUG IS NOT THE ONLY (QABIIL) THAT LIVE IN HOBYO. I DON'T IF YOU GUYS RMEMEBER BUT THERE WAS A WAR A WHILE AGAON AND THAT HAS NOT BEING RESOLVED YET. OUT OF QUESTION AS OF NOW.