Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Amnesty International concerned about Samsam Du'ale and her jailed lawyers

^^

Did you get mad?

KOWNEYN -

LOL Don't lissen to 'em. Say what's in your guts. Express your hatred for the people of Puntland/Gedo the way your idol, Mudane Faisal Waraabe (UCID leader), so openly did in his latest "opinion" piece. I'm beginning to think this runs in the family!

Maxamed Cige Cilmi,

ssm2.jpg

Taliyaha Booliiska Somaliland ayaa yirir: "Horta gabadhu Carruur ma ahan, waa naag xaas ah oo nin leh oo 20-jir iyo siyaado ah, 16-jir ma'ahan shaqona kuma laha... Dhakhtarka waa la geeyay waxna waa laga soo waayey... Waa la i kufsaday ma ay dhehin.. Wasiirka wasaarada dhallinyada iyo isboortiga ayaa abtigeed ah... Maxkamad sharci ayaanu geyn..." waxana uusidaas sheegay waraysi uu la yeeshay Yuusuf Garaad..

Rahima   

LOL Don't lissen to 'em. Say what's in your guts. Express your hatred for the people of Puntland/Gedo the way your idol, Mudane Faisal Waraabe (UCID leader), so openly did in his latest "opinion" piece. I'm beginning to think this runs in the family!

Yes that’s right, and I’m sure that you are far removed from this hate game. To say that a whole qabiil is full of hate is just as bad a comment as that of kowneyns, only difference is you sugar coated your insult.

Kowneyn has made clear what was suspected, the true self has emerged.

But as for you say what’s in your guts smile.gif . Express your hatred for the people of Somaliland.

Don't be afraid, you'll find friends here :D

Kowneyn   

Hanaan and MK:

In my opinion, the often used term "seccessionist" is more offensive then the term *******. Its also highly inaccurate description of what Somaliland is about.

We also need to face the facts, the ***** system and its supporters are responsible for the societal mayhem and the destruction that has dashed the hopes of the Somali nation. This element of the Somali nation must come to terms with their role in the destruction of the Somali nation, but since it seems they are unrepenting and continue in denial and arrogance, I honestly can't see how anyone can deal with them in a dignified way.

[ December 06, 2004, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

NGONGE   

^^^ Great analysis as ever, sister. Can’t help feeling that you’re spitting against the wind here though. :(

Som@li   

Samsam Axmed Ducaale:a Brief profile

Taariikhda Dhalashada:14 August, 1988

Meesha Dhalashada: Dhahar, Soomaaliya

Magaca Hooyadeed: Nadiifo Jibriil Axmed

Shaqada: Ardayad, dhigan jirtey Dugsiga Sare ee Imaamu Nawawi, Boosaaso, waaan goon..

Laxiray: 15 August 2004, lagana xiray Guriga Fooxle Axmed Yuusuf Yaasiin, madaxweyne ku xigeenka "somaliland", oo ay ku khaldantay. 15kii December 2004 ayaa maxkamada hargeysa waxay cadaysay in Samsam aysan ahayn qof da'weyn, hadalkaas oo maxkamadu ku burisey hadalkii taliyaha ciidanak booliska Hargeysa. Waxase maxkamadaasi sheegtay in ay Samsam ku xukuntay shan (5) sano oo xabsi ah.

Lagu eedeeyey: Basaasnimo iyo shirqool madaxweyne kuxigeenka

Falalka lagula kacay: Kufsi, jir-dil, ciqaab maskaxeed, khasab ku haysasho, kujirid xabsi dad-waaweyn, weydiin su'aalo ka tan-weyn, daryeel la'aan, iwm....

lala xiray: Dareewalkii guriga keenay [Cumar Jaamac Warsame], waxaana dareewalka xabsiga laga sii daayey 15kii December 2004, kaddib markii ay maxkamada Hargeysa sheegtay in aan wax 'dembi' ah lagu haysan.

Qareemadii u doodayey: laxiray 24 November, 2004, lana soo daayey 11 Decemeber 2004.

lixtoban1.jpg

lixtoban2.jpg

Originally posted by Yasmine:

Sorry for the late reply nomads. I was a bit busy with exams and a few others things, so I haven't had enough time to formulate a corherent response until now.

Nationalist,

I dislike the manner in which Samsam has been sucked into mechanisms that are reducing the sister's case to yet another tribalism-disguised-as-politics exercise (i.e. propaganda machines). If you think that stance somehow acts as a buffer for Somaliland or its government, it is a real pity. Then again, that line of reasoning is so typical of people who think and define their existence in accordance with perilous us/them dichotomies, I'm not at all surprised with your skewed deduction (maybe I
am
psychic). Depicting the Samsam issue as one of sides and reducing it to another pitiable showdown between two regions - as propaganda machines appear to be doing - does nothing productive or long-lasting for the cause. In case anyone's wondering exactly that 'cause' is, it is Samsam's plight in particular but rape crimes in Somalia as a whole.

Did it take such a long time to come up with a crappy response my dear? I think this is the way you feel about the whole case, but since you can't directly point fingers at anyone doing the thing that you are accusing me of, you are projecting it on me. May I remind you that in this particular thread, I only copied and pasted an important article. In other threads I defied people trying to deny and minimize the ordeal or even the devil's advocates.

What a way to pee against the wind here. Next time reply quicker and clearer dear. It will save us the trouble.

What in gods name are you people talking about?

The assisin is a 21-year old, married with a child in bosaso and a known pathelogical liar. Her mother is in Hargeysa now and apologized to the Somaliland people for her daughters behaviour.

Justice has been served.

Hopefully, this will discourage abdillahi yusuf from sending more operatives to Somaliland.

Not at all.

If they can send operatives disguised as old women to kill aid workers what makes you think they can't go to this new low of esponiage to kill our leaders?

No mercy for terorists :mad:

NGONGE   

Heh. Come on saaxib, give over! Operatives disguised as old women are not the same as a 21 year old mother, are they? Or are you saying that this girl is not really a girl, she’s a professional spy disguised as a 21-year-old mother? Heh.

Heh. Love it. :D