Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

The first death of SL malitia in LA.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

So, LA is not belong to Fuáad aadan cadde, Baashe, Xaabsade, Dhakool, and the many others in LA ??

Are you giving out a land or something ??

<War Jacayl) wax walba ma layskula hadlayaa,,..I just wonder how long can you breath to life for these traitors..not very long as human history attests to it.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

So, LA is not belong to Fuáad aadan cadde, Baashe, Xaabsade, Dhakool, and the many others in LA ??

Are you giving out a land or something ??

War Jacayl, ma heer baynu gaadhnay aanba la kala xishoon, oo wax walba ma layskula hadlayaa, :( ,..I just wonder how long can you keep breathing life to these traitors..not very long as human history attests to it.

Jamster   

Red: Those qoutes were what? Nothing has changed dude, I am still avid believer of the continual oneness of Somalia be it in a federal flavour. In addition to that, my view still stands; if my brother aide the somalidid malitia then they deserve to either leave Puntland or face the consequence.

Fuaad aadan Cade et all are the enemy of the people. The people they kidnapped yesterday were LA residents. Waa dabo dhilif, Dabo dhilifkana waxuu mudan yahay waa layaqaan :D