Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Qaxootigii Ugu Badnaa Ee Xamar oo Hargeisa Soo Gaadhay + Photos

Xoogsade   

Hargeysa way dhisantay. PS: Aaway sawirradii qaxootiga kasoo dagaayay diyaarada?

Magaalada may dhinac ka galaan qaxootiga oo iskooday isu meel mariyaan mise meel gaar ahaaneed yaa la dajiyaa?

Waagii hore waxaan maqli jiray magaalada in dagaan ahaan ay kala qayb san tahay oo qolo meel gaar ahaaneed loo daayay. Did that change saxib? Caasimad macnaheeda waa in dadka isku dhex jiraan, so I hope with the expansion of the city in terms of population and new settlements, kala xir xirnaansho inaysan jirin.

Amusingly Hargeysa's Pro West policy towards Mogadishu has contributed to this displacement.

Maybe if it had gotten its independence long time ago. It wouldn’t have gone down this route and become part of the south’s problem.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I wouldn't call that name anyone from Somalia ,,,, nobody expected that Muqdisho will one day refuge to Hargeisa though

Are you sure, even those from Hargeysa?

Maskiin

The Qaxooti talk is purely for *PR* use.

If your displaced from mogadishu to afgoye, you'd be going for a walk in the park but if your displaced to Hargeysa you'd need to attract sympathy from the immigration officers as it could depend on your reugee status.

smile.gif

me   

^You remind me of alle-u-baahane.

I mean is anyone suprised that the secessionists would try to use the missery of these people as a PR stunt?

Remmember they are the orphans of the queen and they where the ones commomorating dead colonials and saying that the colonial oppressors were heroes.

Juje   

Originally posted by me:

I mean is anyone suprised that the secessionists would try to use the missery of these people as a PR stunt?

Remmember they are the orphans of the queen and they where the ones commomorating dead colonials and saying that the colonial oppressors were heroes.

You have taken it bit far sxb, should have stopped at the 'PR' tag.

This thread after all was started by JB who has gone on the publicity stunt since Riyale's mis-fortune encounters.

Qaxooti or displaced in Hargeysa I couldnt care less apart than thanking the governance and people of Hargeisa for giving safe haven to the hundred fleeing the misery of Mogadishu. So it is gratitude that should come first rather than scorning. Anybody figured why they went to Hargeysa rather than Bosaso?

looooooooool@Juje :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

"Qaxooti?" Soomaalis moving to another city in their own darn country are qaxooti now?

Maxaa la wareeray. Dadka waa barakaceen ee qaxooti ma'aha, displaced people in their own country are not refugees. Wah.

They are refugees sxb ,, and is the status they have in hargeisa and registered by the UNHCR like it or not.

Imagine the distance from muqdisho to Hargeisa ,,,, i've to remind you again, Somaliland is another country.

If they don't accept that they'll simply go where they can be displaced.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by me:

You have taken it bit far sxb, should have stopped at the 'PR' tag.

Don't worry about "me" character. His bitter