Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

Puntland: First oil well to start pumping shortly.

Pilgrim   

In my dealings, I have found the Chinese people to be very nice on the whole but their human rights abuses are well known. At least most Western countries, adhere to an international code of conduct which protects basic human rights.

Puntland has to race against time, as the technological advanced world led by America is developing new technologies and new renewable energies, Obama's administration is pumbing lots of recource to make America energy sufficent, by that time our oil will be worthless, and it will just be a useless black mud in the ground.

so I will advice Puntland to accept even 30% and run, this 30% will have huge effect and transform people's lives as the population of puntland is just under i bleave 2 million.

2009-02-20-oil.pump.5001.jpg

soon this will be puntland's land mark. :D

Norf: Adeer you think westerners would come to Puntland to "search" for oil. Its known that there is oil there and they are preparing the way to exploit it.

We need it and insha Allah we shall get it.

It took a small company to get Yemen's oil out and it is westerners who made Dubai what it is.

So like Sarah Palin once said "Drill,baby drill"...