Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

Why ICU feels better losing to Ethiopia than to TFG National Forces

The TFG has everything any African government has. It has armed forces, police, special forces that are creating panic deep inside ICU and passing real time information of pakistani, eritrea OLF forces that are being pulled in all directions in disarray.

Why some (few somali here in SOL) give the victory to ethiopian forces than to TFG?

Is this some kind of ICU culture which is a very bad culture to have?

Is this supposed to be some psychological war and poor excuse of ICU that they lost to ethiopia and not to their countries Government forces?

Originally posted by me:

keep starting new threads everytime your lies are stopped.

why don't you give us the reason why you like to lose to ethiopians instead of your own government, fellow countrymen and your national forces.

me   

Who is loosing to Ethiopia?

Are we practicing propaganda again, or are we talking science fiction again?

So how many threads have you started today? with the same nonsense? with the same BS stories. and how many times have you ran away when somemone asked you a direct question.

Its all about credibility and you lack it.

SF, because of clanistic ego, the clan courts being absed on clan politics would like to message the ego of their followers, thus the TFG, a mere Somali entity can not in their twisted mind destroy them.

me,

I am raising serious questions from experience.

In 1991 in almost same situation the Transitional government led by Meles was called so many names by the DERG Mengistus.

Still to this day, in the parliament debate, an opposition party leader, accused Meles of being pro somali broadcast on TV and seen everywhere.

This kind of politics is politics of the weak.

The best thing for Aweye to do and say to President Abdullahi would be:

I thought to reconstitute somalia my way, but you defeated me, you are the president, show me lead the way and lets build our country.

me   

No one is defending Aweys, This is a war for Somalia, not for Aweys.

This is a war for Somalia and its sovereignty. Aweys is just 1 man and he is not Somalia.

So today Ethiopia is attacking Somalia and the Somalis and not Aweys. Ethiopia is bombing omali towns and killing Somalis and not Aweys.Are all those dead civilians and civilians fleeing their houses Aweys?

Originally posted by me:

No one is defending Aweys, This is a war for Somalia, not for Aweys.

Ethiopia is bombing omali towns and killing Somalis and not Aweys.

Here we go another Fartaag, another helicopter.

Air strikes are only allowed where the TFG has identified the presence of foreigners. It looks too many for you, because most of ICU fighters are foreigners.

On TFG side, there has never been more ethiopian forces than the somalia National Forces in any of the battles waged so far since ethiopia joined the war.

Sumaya3   

Somali_Friend,

I am sure you are supporting the TFG because of qabiil.... anyone who is truly concern of the well being of the Somalies wouldn't have supported the TFG. TFG is weak as any major/minor press called it "weak TFG" reading any news paper will prove that to you. ICU are not fighting with TFG but Ethiopians! If they lose they didn't loose to TFG but, to Ethiopians... TFG couldn't even defeat the warlords.. did you forget the reason they couldn't go to Muqdishu before the ICU? think again. *****!

Sumaya3,

I don't suffer from qabil, but maybe worst or better, in our case is ethnic. I am an ethiopian.

The TFG was called weak because Bay and Bakool is not presented as a state. Most ICU did not want it known that 70% of somalia has orderly governments that are better and more democratic than many african countiries.

Puntland was not added to TFG column. No journalist knew Gedo provinces there existed and they are on TFG column....

Do you see the reaity on the ground and the BBC somali section difference?

king_450   

TFG couldn't even defeat the warlords.. did you forget the reason they couldn't go to Muqdishu before the ICU? think again. *****!

Walaahi waa cajiib Somalis are the only society in the world who have short memory. Why on earth you seperate b/w warlords of pre ICU and the ICU they are one and one only ,they only changed their Macawis and named themself The "ICU" where on earth you been all this time, where you in hole hypernating. Anyway i hate to see Ethio in my former Somali Republic and am against it but at the same time we had 16yrs of ppl being raped from left to right by members of the ICU and getting away with it. .

Reality should be any one who harobored or helped the loss of our civility must to be put on death no matter who that might be. If you support ICU then it is your responsibility to make sure to bring forward your cousin or uncle to be put to death for their attrocity.