Sign in to follow this  
nuune

And yet, the battle continues, this time it is ......

I heard the Grand Canyon was purchased by the TFG a year ago and manchester United will be purchased in the second quarter of the year. :D

If you look at hiraan online today just simply click on their opinion pieces. The top 3 or four are criticizing the TFG. But I guess if they have one thing good to say about the TFG then they must have been bought?

^ The fact that hiraan online displayes many anti-tfg pieces through their opinion and news related pieces drops the allegation that the TFG owns Hiraan.com.

I doubt the TFG owns hiiraan.com

taako, there are some opinionated articles which are quite pro-TFG.

So enough with your cries, you want everyone and every single site to be completely pro-TFG.

^ I don't know what your contention is or what circle you are going on but for clarification sake.

Anti TFG piece published by Hiiraan

Anti TFG piece published by Hiiraan 2

Anti TFG piece published by Hiiraan 3

Anti TFG published by Hiiraan 4

Anti TFG published piece by Hiiraan 5

Anti TFG piece published by Hiiraan 6

This is just the opinion pieces. The rest are either neutral or are discussing another area of interest like the North western region of Somaliland.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ So showing somebody in a bad light is Pro-TFG? LOOOOOOOL look at your logic missy.

Bad way? Please that is their way, whether it is bad or good depends on the person deeds.

Taako

Don’t compare these warlord organization with Islam, that is just plain wrong.

The TFG’s incompetence is known to all. The TFG isn’t an organization which ought to be respected. Sadly, they have done nothing and absolutely nothing for the Somali people and nation. Traitorous individuals have no place in Somali society.

So easy with the anti-tfg howling, there is nothing to like about the tfg to begin with. They have created a negative image for themselves. You can’t possibly blame those who notice that unconstructive image. ;)