Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf briefing..laid back style..

Taliban   

Originally posted by mystic:

Well i know ari, but not adhi...never heard of it before.

With Waqooyi people, the letter r in many words becomes dh. Examples; gabadh, qudhac, xidhiidh, balaadhan, gaadhsiin, yidhaahdo, iwm.

Hunguri   

Arraw in the deer smile.gif . Taliban, yeah I agree with you this. Masha Allah, waar sheekhii waakaa maalinba maalinka ka danbeeya waa soo dabcayaa. Lool Keep it up be more flexible sheekoow smile.gif

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Violet,

Lol@bad picture.

Do you know the dude sis?

I heard that was his best picture. I was told he was saving it for the cover of his wedding DVD.

Lol that was harsh.
redface.gif

No, I don't know him personally..just heard about him on this site.

Here's another pic of him. I think he looks more Somali
Why didn’t you warn me? My eyes are hurting but no tears is coming out..

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

"Ethiopia does not and will not rule Somalia"
..President A/Yusuf Ahmed....

What a load of nonsense they do rule it now and yes they will no longer do insha Allaah.

Abwan, the Ugandans are also ruling Somalia now as well right. Its an honest mistake on your part, since you can not comprehend what is taking place. Lad get ready to back your bags the nation is back...

Duke

so which Ethiopian batalion has left the country? none.

while ethiopian flags flying high and becoming more visible.

the only reason why maybe Yey is working for the Ethios is there might be some wierd stuff that might have transpired when He was in the Dangeons of the Xabashi that they would blackmail him with.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

the only reason why maybe Yey is working for the Ethios is there might be some wierd stuff that might have transpired when He was in the Dangeons of the Xabashi that they would blackmail him with.

Ouch!

^^^lol. Thats a nice attmempt howvwer one forgets that that was the former regime of Ethiopia, remmeber it was the rebels that released him in the firts place, and aongst those they released was there own, and hence even weird stuff took place its history... :D

Anyhow if this was an occupation I doubt they would want more Africans to come to the Somalia with troops. Its like the Isralelis allowing interlational forces or Arab ones to come to the occupied territories of Palastine.. Simple really.

Qabiil-fadaro, you failed to distinguish the two, they are the same in principle and ideology. Both of them claim they are in the heart of Muslim world, having no christian neighbours around them.

I know you love Ethiopia, but am sure you soon will start to love Isreal since its the best friend of Ethiopia.