Sign in to follow this  
Charisma

Khayr Umah!

Charisma   

Eid Mubarak to all the muslim Uma all over the world.

As i was listening to a Daciya of islam called AMR KHALID in Ramdan he was talking about a xadith of the Rasul calyhi al salaam MOHAMED.

HE (SCW)said my Uma is like the rain ,as it does not rain all the time but it starts n then stops and as a result the nicma the rain brings is the same and so is MY UMA . HE(scw) said that when everyone thinks that all the khayr of my Uma is over they raise again and they bring prosperity.

He (scw) said in Aqir al zaman(that is end of time)there will Uma that will take Isalm to its place, inshallah.

So brothers n sisters dont we all want to be that Uma, that he also said when HE(scw) said when he was dying on his last QUTBA that i miss my brothers/sisters, and the saxaaba thought he was talking about them n they said but we are here YA RASUL ALLAH. HE (scw) said no ur are my saxaaba , but my brothers are those who will believe in me without seeing me , and they will bring NASR(victory) to islam.

So bros n sisters we should all do our part to for islam .

Nur   

Charisma

Well put, and we should all start with oursleves first.

Unlike the children of Israel who were given the title of the best ummah, or the chosen people before us, Muslims should realize that the title comes with commitments to Allah and fellow man, if we succeed, we rightfully retain that title, otherwise, we become like donkeys carying volumes of books of wisdom.

Nur

Saalixa   

i long to see the day the blessings of the rain to shin with a transparent sunshine on the way beautifying areas of corruption and social carnage.

the day muslims will be one

somalis won't have qabyaalid in thier minds (for some reason i cannot contemplate niether imagine it occuring)

children won't take the faults of thier parents and grandparents (children who are born with aids, downsyndrum,illegimate sex etc)

we will only be devoted to our own shortcomings and correct our mistakes, and hide our friends shortcomings and mistakes

the day we percieve the events of the future on the basis of our past hindering the possiblities of broken homes and stolen generations through Allah's Anger

women will find a way to stop backbitting including meself

and men will take responsibility over thier childrens children and wives like Allah foregrounded in the quraan securing thier futures with eqiuty and leadership

i long for so many thigs it is too good to be true just yet. Insha Allah one day theey will sound achievable.

Charisma   

Rayana sis u r right about everything u said , n us human beings are full of mistakes but ALLAH said "khayr al qataaeen al tawaabeen" meaning the best wrong doers are those who repent .so ALLAH knows that we all make mistakes and will forgive those who r truely repenting , and i think that is wt we should all do, n those who u know wont repent now u pray for them.

Another thing that i had noticed with the young generation is that we r really ashmed to be called religeous person (not all but they r many),we would prefer to be known as the cool guy or the cool gal, but religeon that is for old ppl!

infact some think that they will not be accepted by the ppl they like coz of religeon, coz they will call u ignorant, boring and too strict for life!

But the funny part is that u can be true to ur religeon n live ur life at the same time, ALLAH says live ur life as if u r living for ever, and work for Aqira as if u r dying tomorrow!

so bors n sisters lets be true to our selves n not fear anyone but ALLAH smile.gif .

Blessed   

Salaams,

Charisma excellent topic Jizaak Allah. Good points also by Nur and Rayaana.

We're are indeed witnesses over mankind. But are we worthy of the task? What must we do to be? I think this is a subject that requires great attention....

Anyway; Charisma wrote:

Another thing that i had noticed with the young generation is that we r really ashmed to be called religeous person (not all but they r many),we would prefer to be known as the cool guy or the cool gal, but religeon that is for old ppl!

Why do you think that is? As a teen I had that very view of Islam. I was only exposed to this great deen through a ritua; of do and don'ts... Islam is more than that...

---have to run. We'll add more on Youth and Islam another time in-sha Allah. Did, I say this was a good topic?

Charisma   

salaam

ameenah thanx sis for wt u said, and teh reason why i had said that muslim youth( not all of them)dont like to be associated with religeous stuff is that they think all the other things r fun, but islam is work work work, most of the things are xaraam(wc is for our own good)n prohibited!

if i may add even over here in this website if u see the number of visitors of "isalm" is not as big as the other areas!

well i know that ALLAH said "inamal acmaal bil niyaat" but again we owe it to our selves to bring

back the glory islam had :cool:

Qac Qaac   

Charisma u r right, but in the islamic section of sol.. is not big, because i think, ppl post long articles, ppl don't read long articles they have no time for it, they use sol for fun, and don't want something long.. so i think we should post stuff that benefit the ppl, make the articles short.. stop copying and pasting long articles, summarize what the article said, and post it, in a thought provoking way..

also if i go back to, why the youth don't like to be called religous, well coz we made the practice of islam rituals, we took out sprit side of it. it just became somethig dry, u can't attract youth like that, u don't expect a youth person who has lots of energy, who wants to have fun to come to the mosque, for a culture purposes, or that is what we used to do in our back home that won't work.. u have to tell him or her why they have to go to the mosque, why they do these rituals, what is the benefit from, what is waiting for us, after this life.. all those have to be taken in to consideration, i think..

Charisma   

Qac Qaac ,

U r right bro n i hope the moderators r seeing this suggestion. coz we all know internet is a place where ppl of different ages visit daily.

peace.