Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Allah uu Naxaristo.......amiin..!

Malika   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^A Somali man fighting in his land to dislodge occupier is no terrorist. It is unfortunate these men were killed. Mistakes are bound to happen.

Che,dear let me put you on spot,baal isheeg what was your stance before the TFG rolled in with the Amxaroos in Mogadishu?

^I supported the TFG when it was first formed. My support for them eventually dwindled as the TFG turned to be paper tiger,very weak and indecisive, not mention corrupt and no clear vision for the country. It takes no genius to understand the TFG was and is not the right thing for Somalia. Even with Ethiopian muscle and Yank dollars, they can't make any headway.

And so for the courts, they were the first genuine Somali movement that brought peace in city that many thought could never be tamed. They have shown Somalis can and would change things. And my support for them simply stemmed from fact they were an effective organization that brought relief to the residents of Mogadisho. It is my belief that they could have done the same for the rest of the country. But it seems success went to their head. Instead of going on fishing expeditions, they should have been more pragmatic and established a functional goverment for Benadir first, and cleansed themselves from the likes of Indhacadde and riegn on Ayrow, Fuad, and their crew. I wouldn't even have minded them sitting down with the TFG, but in retrospect that would have futile attempt. And as of now, the Shabaab might be unyielding,but I believe they have the right to defend their faith, their people,and their lands.

Juje   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Baroor-kaas iyo cabaad-kaaas orod Adeer Zenawi ula-tag. Jilbaha intaa qabsatid, Offer to sell yourself, your family, your deen, your dal, and your dad in return for 30 pieces of Silver and enough armaments to 'attempt'(cagaha wax ka day) to fight the Shabaabi Monsters. You will not be the first Somali to do so, nor will you be the last. But rest assured that you and your dying breed of Dhabo-dhilif traitors have but one unrelenting fate on this earth: Dhulinimo iyo hawaan aa nee sugnaatay. That is of course after
. You ain't seen nuttin' yet. Ilaahay nolal ha kugu gaarsiiyo inaa aragtid dhamaan geesaha Somalia oo laga tir-tiray your qurun qabiil idealogy, oo dagahaaga ku maqashid: Allahu Akbar Wa Nasru Lanaa.

The panic and wal-bahaar is written in the nuance of your every sentence. Adjust the baroor-level accordingly.
smile.gif
You sense it in your bones as you face an enemy you do not know how to handle, let alone fight. Ileen Xabashta aa uu yeeratay inay wadan-ka ku qabtaan and they're gettin killed with their eyes open. It was just doraad when Diinsoor fell to the Sons of Somalia within 2 hours. They came, they saw, they conquered, they gave a eloquent speech to their Somali brethren outlining their purpose and goals, and then mission accomplished, they swiftly withdrew.

A new age is dawning for Somalia yaa Dhabo-dhilif, can you
feel it
? It's in the air, can you smell it ? And all the while, you find yourself marching towards eternal disgrace as you tug at the googarad of Adeer Zenawi: Deliver us, kind Master, from the fury of the Muqaawama. They torment us at every turn, send us fleeing for dear life at every corner. Balees, we will do anything for you. Our wives ?
. Our wealth ? It's yours. You want us to hand over any terrorist-wadaad-argogixis ? Done deal. You want to erect bases on every corner ? Amrak mutaac ya Sayyidi ! What's that ? You want a lap dance ? I, Jaale Jujie, will do the honours myself.

Read back and see whether it makes sense to you, or are you one of the brainwashed mentally buffoons?