Sign in to follow this  
Shirwac

start it already

Shirwac   

Fight fire with fire.

Saboteurs of past somali governments from Mahdi's to Abdighasim's, have satrted their work as soon Yeey became Somalia's president. Baidoa is under siege, and some speculate that Jowhar will be next. What is going to happen next remains to be seen. Who would be the best Somali president in times like these? I thought A/laahi Yusuf was the perfect choice for Somalia's presidency. I say so because he hasn't done what I expected him to do. Is yeey getting soft, or the master chef is cooking the perfect farewell dinner for those that oppose Somalia's future as a peaceful country?

or the master chef is cooking the perfect farewell dinner for those that oppose Somalia's future as a peaceful country?

The answer is coming soon to a place near you. even 100 Technicals will not withstand anything the old Colonel delivers. So dont jump yet brother, the people are seing who is against peace and who is not.

Jumatatu   

History tells us the Colonel has never won or evengaged in any battle apart from the one in bari where he was aided by mercenaries from Addis. So sxb bring it in and see what the fabrics of Yeey is made off.... :D

^^^ The waagacusub.com history and the dayniile history is what you are harking on about , my dear brother you are lost.

1.In 1964 in Bay Bakool border war with Ethiopia long before you was born Abdullahi was defending Somalia against the mighty Imperial army of Ethiopia, he even won highest honours from Adan Abdulle Osman our first President.

2.In 1978 his exploits in the O.G.A.D.E.N, are well known in wich he was in the frontline and captured parts of Oromo regions of Ethipia.

I belive these war experiences puts him in good position and is more than what any warlord/clan chief can boast about today, neither Ato, Aydeed nor Sudi Yalaxow can say they defended Somalia, for their bravery is only measured in Somali blood.

3.The USC defeat in GALKACYU he played a major role in and subsequently freed the city from the clutches of Aydeed/Ato and others..

4.Abdullahi's forces destroyed those of Al-Itixad in 1993 led by Colonel Xasan Dahir Awayes in Bossaso.. He beat the Al-itixad so bad they have lost all influance in that part of the world..

5.The war between him and Jama Ali/ Cade Muse, is the by far the lowest and essiest of all confrontations, and I doubt that Colonel Sacid Dheere, Carays and other's led Ethiopian troops, unless Somali's in Puntland have become Ethiopians in Juma's eyes.

Abdullahi's makes war for a point, a reason, either to defend his country or gain power. His group, defeated USC, AL-iTIXAD and made possible the creation and stabalisation of Puntland.

I belive he will fight hard for the restoration of the republic.

Jumatatu   

^^All above is rubbish and fabricated lies, if anything he was a traitor ,seller and destroyed well planned opposition.

Yeey has not even achieved in the battle field as much as did Morgan. Morgan might have been defeated in numerous times but he was always there fighting thick and hard, while was chicken and remind behind to tell the women what he could do. :D

^^^ Juma, why make a point about Morgan when talking about ina Yeey?

Your pathetic arguments make no sense, if all is fabricated, he would not have won honours in 1964, the Somali officers would not have praised him in 1978. USC would not have lost control of Galkacyu. Al-Itixad and Xasan Dahir Aways would still be controlling Bossaso port, and Jama Ali Jama would still be in Garowe being President of Puntland.

The above are facts brother, like it or not they are.

nuune   

Duke, if your were talking about Ceydiid(Generalka) I think he took part that war in 77/88kii, he served as a Somali army officer, he was even dissapointed in the Ka-Baxaaydii as he wanted the battle to continue.

I think he took part that war in 77/88kii, he

I know brother the late may Allah give him peace Aydeed was a warrior. Its just that Juma, is starting to belive his own lies.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

USC would not have lost control of Galkacyu.

War anaga aya yab aragney..! Duke who came to Aideed senior in 1993 in Mogadishu? Yeey was never praised in the 1978, but may be you dont know or never heard of it it was CIRRO . Yeey was in the border of Kenya before the actual planned coup materialised. It is widely believed in the inner circle that Yeey sabotaged it by leaking the info, that is why it was hastly brought forward and as a result it did not go according to plan. But Yeey sxb was applying for asylum in Kenya the following day running scared.

If I remember clearly you were months ago confident that the trroops from Pukeland under the leadership of Morgan will capture Kismayo, wasnt it Indhacadde who gave them the hiding... :D .

See sxb you just brag typically like Yeey but when the tough gets going you whinge.... :D .

^^^ How can one reason with a donkey

Now you talk about the late CIIRRO who was inded a hero. however in the 1978 O.G.A.D.E.N war Abdullahi's exploits are well known go ask anyone who fought in that war and dont relly on information from children like the webmaster of waagacusub.com...

As for 1993 when President Yusuf signed peace with Aydeed in Xamar, he already controlled Galkacyu and was in a poistion of strength. As is the case of todays Galkacyu which is controlled by Puntland including the airport of the city and other major organs.

Maybe Aydeed was doing PUNTLAND a favour in 1993.. :confused:

As you see you have no point to make.. The old man beat the USC thats why Puntland controls Galkacyu. He beat your main man Xasan Dahir Aways in Bari thats why Al-Itixad does not mean anything anymore.

As for your heroes they beat the air and sea port's loot private and public property, destroy beautiful towns like, Beledweyne, Mogadishu, Baidoa, Marka, barava and Kismayu and call it bravery and courage...

Jumatatu   

Lbadeen waxaa dameer ah ninki bananka jooga oo ay mantey ka cideysantahey.....!

Lets see who learns a lesson in here..... :D

Gabbal   

3.The USC defeat in GALKACYU he played a major role in and subsequently freed the city from the clutches of Aydeed/Ato and others..

Naga qalee... tell me where again was Abdulahi Yusuf when Galkacyo was freed :confused:

Gabbal   
:D Juma ha igu soo tuurin bro, I just merely asked where Abdulahi Yusuf was during the occupation of Gaalkacyo? I know where the Islaan of Cumar M was and I can tell you,.. but where was Abdulahi Yusuf icon_razz.gif