Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Call me a Muslim-Somali!

I was born in Islam. alxamdulilah. I am a Muslim, and will always be one, good one, Insha-Allah. I was born in Somalia, Mogadishu, a place that I admire its historic and people's values.

Many Somalis are known to be Somalis, but that name is no longer valid, because of the changing history of our people. Ever since the civil unrest, the fitnah in our country, people were in the process of extreme polarizations, in all aspects of life, including religion, cultural, political and social values.

I am not happy to be called a Somali, because that word has lost the pride it once had. I can say it was the only nationality in the world that is synanomous with Islam or Muslim. But truly lost that priviledge for what some of us had done to it lately.

I am not ready to discard all of it, but I am asking you to call me Muslim-Somali, by putting Muslim before it as prefix. I warn you doing the opposite, by saying Somali-Muslim, because that would remind me of the cancer among us that ruined it and made it utterly meaningless.

Please, call me Muslim until I free my country from both the Cancers and the Christian Ethiopia .

Sky   

Stop crying all over the net.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Many Somalis are known to be Somalis

Classic.

Pi   

^ ********* waa iska dhufaan. :D You can infer this from his effeminate habaars, his constant bewailings, and the general girlish tantrums.

Marna diin ku gabo, marna qabiil ku faan. LOL

[ February 14, 2007, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Sky   

You sound like the spokesperson of the Hutu extremist grouping the Interahamwe. (no pun intended of course)

Haye: "cancership of their existance". What's next: "We have to exterminate these cockroaches."?

Lol@Pi

^^It will come down to that, if the cancership insist to confront our religion that we chose for our country as a system and social contract!

Cancers, we are coming to blow you soon!

lol

Pi   

Meesha haddaadan dadka ku jiro xushmad u heynin, ha imaan. Tired of editing dad waa weyn qashinkee qoraan. Next time there won't be any edit.

[ February 14, 2007, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Fabregas   

We thought somalis where all alone.Lakin the Chalabanis,Hamid Karzais and Nur Malikis of Somalia have certainly come out in their numbers these days.

Sky   

No need for threats. Nobody takes you seriously that is. Besides two can play that game. You have a choice in life: it's either back on the ********** or death. Which one will it be?

[ February 14, 2007, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^Waxaan hubaa inaadan wali ii gafin, oo aad igu sheegtay kaliyah Xamaali, oo macnaheedu yahay qof dhididkiisa cuna, xalaal-quute. Thank you.

As for the Dameer, It is our primary transportations, including the Geel, and of course, orgiyada qaarkood. You won't find me praising myself with something I don't belong to.

Remember, I am the true Somali and you are the ********, ********, **********, diin-la-dirir.

Taariikh Madoow iyo Toobadseeg ayaa tunka kuu suran'e

Taagxumo waa midii Tigreega xun ku baday'e

La timaade taangiyaal aanad tabar iiga rooneyn'e

Ii taam maanta, walaad bari tahluukeybeysaaye!

[ February 14, 2007, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Pi:

Take the advice of the poet of who said:

Xamaaliga miskaha weyn baad, muunad ku lahayde
:D

Walee ceeb iyo foolxumo iney kaa raaceyso hadaad suugaan aadan sinji u laheyn ii soo adeegsato!

Waxaana balan ah gabaygaad keentid jawaabtiisa oo aan tirshay aniga inaan ku siin doono, let is go ahead!

:D

Jabhad   

"Please, call me Muslim until I free my country from both the Cancers and the Christian Ethiopia ."

Ethiopia has 60% Muslim population ruled by a minority Christian regime with the help of outside powers. And now the same outside powers are grooming the minority christian rulers of Ethiopia to become the sole super power in the HORN. The sick few among us[**********] are just there to be used as tools to achieve such goals.