Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ceyrow oo ku goodiyay dagaal

Aden Hashi Ceyrow could be alive, dead, missing an arm who cares. If he wants peace he can have it. If he wants war, then why hide in the jungle bush of Raas Kambooni and fight a war there but not in Xamar. Do I see a clan connection? I think him and Aweys have this same characteristic.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

If he wants peace he can have it.

Somalis want the freedom fighters to free Somalia from the occupation, and capture the collaborators so to be tried at a treason tribunal.

ansaar17   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Aden Hashi Ceyrow could be alive, dead, missing an arm who cares. If he wants peace he can have it. If he wants war, then why hide in the jungle bush of Raas Kambooni and fight a war there but not in Xamar. Do I see a clan connection? I think him and Aweys have this same characteristic.

his fought many wars for islam so keep your clannish comments to yourself.

Aweys has fought in Bari, Gedo, and now pulled the majority of the ICU in Jubbada hoose.

But when the fighting got under way in Banadiradleey they fled Cadaado, Dhuusamareeb, Guriceel, Ceel buur and Jowhar and then Xamar.

Why fight in certain areas and not others?

I see Ceyrow is following in Aweys footsteps.

ansaar17   

what are you talking about, what does that have to do with aweys, the move was made by all of the leaders of the islamic courts because a large number of militias fighting in Hiiraan betrayed them.

But they were not expecting the americans to do what they did.

all this places you mentioned don't have a good hiding place to launch guerrilla attacks.

Taliban   

Originally posted by abu ansaar17:

But they were not expecting the americans to do what they did.

Good analysis. The ICU should have known the Americans would be directly involved in assisting Ethiopia. That's the only mistake the ICU made. And the remedy would have been to engage in insurgency/guerrilla attacks from the onset of the conflict. The bottom line, this is a lesson that has been well absorbed.

Yeah the lesson is The ICU and it's affiliated groups fought/and will fight in Gedo, Bari, Jubbada Hoose but not in Galgaduud or Hiraan or Xamar. KAWINKEEEDINK? I think not.

ansaar17   

Isn't the ICU fighting in mogadishu now?

As bush said you are either with us or against us.

the ethiopians or the muslims.