Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Mana Walaan Mise

Gediid   

I sometimes wonder mana waalan mise aduunkaa waaleen.Why some might ask others might think ooh this is just another one of those posts where the author has gone a little kuku but let me say why I ask myself this.Well for those of you who follow the incessant bickering that goes on in the political section of SOL between Somaliland and Somali Weyn followers,I think its quite logical to ask oneself who's right or who's wrong,who has their priorities set and who's lost wondering aimlessly in the dark.Somalis long ago said eloquently "Qofkastaa Qumanihiisa ayuu Qorta ku Sidaa"I think I could't have said that better.Over the cacophony of accusations and counter accusations one can't quite help but ask is this worthwhile or is it a charade that many in here think is sometimes taken too far.

Too many questions too little time but bear with me I will get to it.Let me break it all down before I get bogged down.One side lives for a state called Somaliland whether its a chimera or otherwise,they are content where they are.They make claims true or otherwise,that their little nation has become a beacon of hope for Somalis to live in harmony.Respect one another and coexist without thinking of slitting each others throat like a savage from the Conan the Barbarian series.

On the other hand we have bunch of educated guys who believe in Somali Weyn,beautiful,sounds astoundingly beautiful, but un peu mon ami...its not as simple as one would like to think.The same advocates of Somali Weyn are living through their very own chimera.Lost wondering waar waxaa dhacey.The simple answer is WAXBA....so where is the picture gone ugly.Where's Somali Weyn,gone in annals of history as an experiment gone wrong.Result of that experiment is where we find ourselves ,a population of which a large number have lost their lives,others refugees in a God forsaken land and the remaining traumatised by years of conflict.

Now I ask you all mana waalan mise aduunka ayaa waalan.I leave that to your imagination.

AYOUB   

Gediid

On the other hand we have educated guys who believe in Somali Weyn, beautiful, sounds astoundingly beautiful, but un peu moi ami...its not as simple as one would like to think. The same advocates of Somali Weyn are living through their very own chimera. Lost wondering war maxaaa dhacey. The simple answer is WAXBA... so where is picture gone ugly. Where Somali Weyn, gone in annals of history as an experiment gone wrong. The result of the experiment is where we find ourselves, a population of which a large number has lost their lives, others refugees in a God forsaken land and the remaining traumatised by years of conflict.

Gediid akhii you are not insane at all. I'm more worried about the sanity of the 'educated' Somali Weyn clique. They remind me of Micheal Jackson denying having made a mess of his face. When he is asked war maxaa dhacey? he claims its just a minor and rare disease which runs in the family and will be ok soon. I hope Micheal gets well soon but at least he (unlike the Somali Weyn clique,) knows the Jackson Five is a thing of the past.