Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Islam Inside?

Nur   

Intel, the computer chip maker, marks every computer that uses its chips with the familiar sign " Intel Inside "

You see Nomad Paesano, the message is not so subtle, it is telling us that the mind of the computer is governed by an Intel (intelligence) chip, so, if you value the importance of your work (Computer applications), the sign is suggesting, you should only trust Intel.

Now, if humans are like computers, what drives these creatures?

Is there a chip?

Nope!

Is there an algorithm software?

Well, there are two types:

1. The original default software, known as the Fitra 1.0

2. The Divine Message Upgrade.

The Divine Message Upgrade has many releases.

The first release, was sent with Adam, the first human. Adams message was limited in that users were very few and no complications existed, that release managed Greed , Jealousy and murder problems. The first burial rites were taught by crows, and humanity spread and prospered.

The second release was Noah's message, it was the first message to strengthen the Tawheed principle that was lost due to preoccupation with worldly woes, it addresed the necessity of Divine obedience, but after a thousand years, except for the few who followed Divine instructions and messages, the rest were washed away.

The third main message and the most important was Abraham's message, and the birth of the name of "Islam" which stands for "Surrender to the Supreme and Highest Authority that created the Universe we live in , so in that spirit Abraham had named us Muslims ( Those Who Have Surrendered To Allah SWT.

How can I forget Moses' liberating message, the man who talked to Allah, along with His brother Aaron, together, they freed the captive and oppressed people of the Children of Jacob (Isreal). Moses taught us how to resist oppression even if the oppressor is the mightiest force on earth as Pharoah represented in his time. A lesson Somalis need to heed today, Pharaoh lay dead in Cairo's museum, while the descendents of the oppressed Israelites are the most prosperous on earth, some of them,( Zionists) have even adopted Pharaoh's attiitude toward the poor and the helpless Palestinians, the difference was that Pharoah wanted the Isrealites to remain in bondage in Egypt to exploit them, the Zionists in Isreal want to throw the Palestinians out from their territories.

Many years later, comes the word of Allah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in this world and one of the chosen and honored Messengers of Allah, His message was the spread of love and kindness, help the poor, heal the sick, and for the faithful to abstain from immorality as his mother, the Virgin Mary represented utmost purity and modesty, in a time when most people were adopting the decadent habits and lifestyle of the pagan Romans, yet, Jesus was betrayed, by one of his own, Judas, who was later cursed by Allah SWT, his face was transformed to look like that of Jesus, arrested by the Romans thinking that he was Jesus, dragged in the streets by the crowds, and crucified between theives, a befitting disgrace and a humiliating punishment for anyone who betrays Allah.

Unfortunately, the confusion that followed created a new religion, an a account that neither Judaism nor Jesus taught, the man was wanted dead by his latent followers and enemies alike, as for his latent followers, His blood was meant to clean their sins, and for the Romans, Jesus represented a challenge to their supremacy thus, he was to be removed, and for his people, the Israelites, they wanted him dead to see if he indeed was a true Messiah. But Jesus did non die, nor was he crucified, as the Quran told us, Allah lifted Him up to heaven and saved Him from their Blasphemy.

Finally, the last and the beacon of Messengers was sent to mankind from Arabia, Muhammad SAWS, an illitrate man who lived all his life in Makka, and who had never told a lie, in his time, he was known as the Amin (trust worthy). One day he climbed a hill in Makkah, asking the Quresih Tribesmen if they would believe him if he told them that an enemy was about to attack their town, for which they answered " We believe you, we have never heard you lie", Muhammad later told them that Allah has sent him to warn them of a severe punishment if they did not surrender to Allah willingly ( since people surrender when they sleep or when they die unwillingly).

In the following 23 years, Muhammad's message changed hearts first, then, personal attitudes, then entire families, then communities, cities, then swept away established civilizations to bring a new civilization, Islamic civilization, based on the concept that all mankind are descendents of Adam, and Adam was made from the earth's components, and that there is but one supreme Sovereign to surrender our will to, the creator of the universe, Allah.

Allah SWT says in Surah Al Shuuraa:

13 He hath ordained for you that religion which He commended unto Noah, and that which We inspire in thee (Muhammad), and that which We commended unto Abraham and Moses and Jesus, saying: Establish the religion, and be not divided therein. Dreadful for the idolaters is that unto which thou callest them. Allah chooseth for Himself whom He will, and guideth unto Himself him who turneth (toward Him).

14 And they were not divided until after the knowledge came unto them, through rivalry among themselves; and had it not been for a Word that had already gone forth from thy Lord for an appointed term, it surely had been judged between them. And those who were made to inherit the Scripture after them are verily in hopeless doubt concerning it.

15 Unto this, then, summon (O Muhammad). And be thou upright as thou art commanded, and follow not their lusts, but say: I believe in whatever scripture Allah hath sent down, and I am commanded to be just among you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. Unto us our works and unto you your works; no argument between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and unto Him is the journeying.

16 And those who argue concerning Allah after He hath been acknowledged, their argument hath no weight with their Lord, and wrath is upon them and theirs will be an awful doom.

17 Allah it is Who hath revealed the Scripture with truth, and the Balance. How canst thou know ? It may be that the Hour is nigh.

18 Those who believe not therein seek to hasten it, while those who believe are fearful of it and know that it is the Truth. Are not they who dispute, in doubt concerning the Hour, far astray ?

19 Allah is gracious unto His slaves. He provideth for whom He will. And He is the Strong, the Mighty.

20 Whoso desireth the harvest of the Hereafter, We give him increase in its harvest. And whoso desireth the harvest of the world, We give him thereof, and he hath no portion in the Hereafter.

In this thread, I would like Nomads to discuss:

1. Do we have Islam Inside? If Yes, How do we know it?

2. What have we learned from the relay of Divine messages throughout the ages, trans-nations up until the torch of true faith has reached us?

3. Do we have the right understanding of Islam today?

Nur

2007 eNuri Softwaano Series

Rusting Is For Iron, Not For our hearts!

Nur   

Salam Nomads

Abu Geeljire reminded me to repost this thread, I find it useful to answer some questions.

Nur

Haneefah   

Aah, I miss this beautiful section. I've turned out to be a big slacker these days Br Nur...dunya is getting the best of me :( .

I really want to ponder on this one but I am going through exams right now. Insha'Allah, I shall return - at least read and reflect if I am unable to contribute.

Keep me in your prayers my dear brother.

Salaam

stoit   

I believe i have submited myself but i still have not found peace. Every time i am ready to settle and build myself a home, something rocks my foundation and everything comes apart.

Malika   

^To obtain peace is to fully submit,to the will of Allah.Peace my brother is when you can stay calm,collected within, during those shaky moments.Remember to submit one has to accept and understand the full concept of what Qadr Allah means...

Rebuke that sheytan!

Back to the topic:

1. Do we have Islam Inside? If Yes, How do we know it?

I believe we do, as an individual I know due to my dealings and interaction with the world around me. How does that translate into having Islam within, only if you understand the full meaning of the word Islam then one can understand what I mean by dealings and interactions.

I always had an amazing awareness of Allah, his creations, I wish I could explain it, but its difficult to as its just something you have or you don’t have. I see my relationship with Allah as very personal . Even though I share the knowledge of Allah, his prophets and books with millions of other Muslims, to me its such a personal quest.

I hope that made sense..

2. What have we learned from the relay of Divine messages throughout the ages, trans-nations up until the torch of true faith has reached us?

I will skip this one for another time.

3. Do we have the right understanding of Islam today?

Indeed we do, or shall I say I do. I no longer base my faith on hear say, if confronted with a matter I will look it up in the Quran and authentic hadeeths. If I still cant find the answer [perhaps due to limited knowledge] I ask those whom have far more scholastic knowledge to direct me to the right sources. I believe the knowledge is no longer only for a small minority, its been open to the masses.

stoit   

Thanks Malika

I know Islam is beautiful and to fully submit to the teachings of the islam gets one into a beautiful state. I sometimes fear that kind of peace i think.

During my last years of my secondary school i suddenly woke up to the fact that i was going to finish school soon and i was failing everything for i spent most of my time dodging classes and doing my own thing. The world started spinning around. I knew only poverty all my life and yet here I was going to the enter the world of the grown men and i was going to have to support myself very soon. I made a u turn and burried myself in my books. Sat right next to me was this boy who came from even a poorer background and i can still see vividly how at peace he was. Nothing could have been on his mind, he even used to sleep right in the middle of classes and all. He was worse than i was in school. I still cant help but think of him and ever since i knew i had to resist that state of mind. Maybe i am being paranoid here but is it possible to have peace of mind that is , that is not disabling at the same time. What i mean is peace of mind because you have covered most ground. You have nothing to worry about because there is nothing that warrants that from you. I cant help but think that peace of mind should be earned through hard work and rigorous mental excersises instead of inducing it through ritual or meditation. Because to be aware of all possibilities and keep pace with them in order to just be free from their coercion one must necessarily be in a state of allertness maybe even worried constantly or maybe not i dont know. ALLAHU ACLAM.

Malika   

^ Don’t be held captive by fear, my brother..

Indeed brother, we should never be fatalistic. Despite knowing only Allah has control and has decreed all things. I believe we each have responsible for making the right choices and doing the things what ever situation we find ourselves in, one must take action and work hard to alleviate the hardships. Your classmate might have come across as one at peace, but that isn’t being at peace within that I call laziness. On the other hand you took the bull by its horns and created opportunities for yourself…

Peace can be obtained when your happy with yourself with what Allah has given you and confident that your on the right path. Appreciating and seeing how Allah has protected us from harm by minimizing our failures and opened doors for our successes. We are all human beings and do have those moments of self doubts, so I make the habit of counting my successes, blessings and with that I rebuke sheytan for causing doubt and thank Allah for his mercy.

Staying in a state of alertness is healthy I believe but only when your being mindful of not drifting into those dark alleys of self doubt, doubting Allah and his ability to deliver you from darkness to light. I don’t know about worrying though, I find it to be a negative form of being conscious of ones affairs.

Allahu Ya Callam.

Sorry Nur for going off topic.

stoit   

Malika thanks again

You are right and sorry to brother Nur for discussing other things. Its "Islam Inside".

Nur   

Nomads

Time to check and see if enough Islam is Inside! We should, after all we check everything else in life if we have enough of it beginning with food in the fridge. So, ask yourself, do we have Islam Inside? If yes, is it enough to deliver us?

Nur