Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia's terror [Al Shabaab] leader from Hargaysa NW:

RedSea   

^Parts of it were true, but to say they were enslaved is gross exaggeration sxb. :D

Basically, this sub clan is historically the most feared in that part of region. The have been hailed as the sword of 'I' clan. But you can't always remain powerful clan. ;)

^^^

Parts of it were true, but to say they were enslaved is gross exaggeration sxb.

As an outsider the funny thing is how can a clan enslave another of its memebrs?

Strange really but thats the one Goodane is from.

RedSea   

^you have been misinformed my man. When you were toldt this, was there a chance you and your buddies were chewing khat?

^^^Nah we were playing soccer and a group started fighting each other. Then they rold us a story of how one individals group used to carry wood and wander with the camels of another.

Scarry stuff and Qad is chewd in London thats true but only one group has it as part fot thier wedding festivals, I also decline even at friends weddings.

RedSea   

People are into qabiil like that in London? That is sad. But its nothing new when two clans get into fadhi ku dirir they usually bring up those kinda stuff and even exaggerate them to score a point. Nothing new there.

^^^Yeah exagerations exist and London has past the clan days when I was growing up there was always banter but no clan hatred at all.

Its a good city.