Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Letter to Ibtisam

Abtigiis   

Miss Magoo

Horta salaam and welcome. I have no doubt you are genius, for you understood my cranium is made of full crap in such a short time- just about four weeks. It took others six months to see the same.

Anyway, what exactly is your point? Who is attacked? I am not saying people should not demonstrate. Was just making the point that becuase it was held in London doesn't mean the westerners are divided. There is always exceptions to all generalistions, but by and large, the west support the zionist Isreal. And all the efforts to win over them through appealing to their conscience is futile.

You are right there is something I can do. But one thing I will not do is complain about the biased media or demonstrate in western capitals. I will support the alternative muslim media, and will work with those who are doing their best to clean their houses of the corrupt leaders in muslim countries. That has to be the approach.

Our beloved homeland is also full of bipeds who afflicted with short-sightedness, stare at the cosequences and when asked why not the causes hint at the impossiblity of reversing the order of things in this universe. Will such people who Rebel from such an overbearing truth that some differences are irreconcileable ever inform? Except with their nebulous references to freedom of speech- as if it alone is going to vet my appetite for justice.

A&T, sorry about my lil bit abrupt insert, and thanks for the welcoming. I've just heard to many complaints from my somali brothers that arabs are no good, hamas is to blame for the whole situation, and if they do feel sorry for the Gaza citizens their apology for not doing anything has been that westerners has been and will always support Israel so there's no point to appeal to the leaders of our western countries, nor to the media. And then we have those who say demonstrations are haram, we should turn to Allah and make dua, as if our supplication alone is enough.

For those who blame the palestinians I have no words but resentment. It's good what you're doing, if there will ever be any major change for the muslim situation in the world it has to start from within the muslim countries. But nevertheless my brother, there are many roads to Rome. I live here, and I haven't yet given up the hope that we can influence the western order.

A demonstration has more than one purpose: make an opinion, unite and give us who work towards something a bit of a boost to continue our work and tell the rest of the population that we are many. If we don't see any change tomorrow, it doesn't mean we wont see the effect in next generation... sabr my friend.