Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Appeal To: The President of Somaliland

If these accusations are correct i think somaliland government is making a mistake and is neglecting the very principles that it should have been protecting and promoting among its own citizens. If these refugees have escaped human rights abuses and persecutions they should not be returned to Ethiopia.

It is these kinds of actions that make permanent our misery by maintaining and encouraging dictatorships in the horn of africa and africa as a whole.

I hope the people of Somaliland will not let this happen and will demand that their government stand for human rights. The protection of human rights, i believe is also what spurs the prosperity that they need. Only a free people can be creative.

If your government colludes to injustices that are done against other people and assuming that governments reciprocate support then you should expect the same for your people if GOD forbid your get a tyrannical government. Do not breed tyranny please.

I hope that the Somaliland government being progressive as is boosted all around the world by your people, will reverses or stop taking decissions that are against the long term interests of its citizens.

If as is said the Oromo refugees have a just cause please let stay and show that tyranny will not be tolerated anymore in somaliland. Only by this way can the right signals be sent which will, i hope change the way all our governments work.