Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Borama is an evil town

Rahima   

^My pleasure kiddo ;)

Even if admin were to ban you again, you'd find some way to lurk back, so enjoy brother and i am so glad that i gave you a good laugh smile.gif .

May it bring you happiness and much joy ;)

NGONGE   

Ngonge,

Seems you’ve highlited a vague blue print for political discourse between two sides and left out one important ingredient, being your own take on the various issues. I’ve read some of your grievances with respect to Somaliland over many threads, but it seems to me (if I should be bold enough to presume here) that you don’t clearly express your view point on Somaliland. Granted on doesn’t necessearilly have to have a clearly defined stance, but your objections often seem how should I say…all over the place?

So why don’t you start us off with your single most fundamental objection/grievance/criticism and we’ll take it from there.

p.s. glad to see you've taken your calacaal out of the may 18th threads

Heh. Lander, saaxib it seems that you’re just looking for a quarrel now. :(

I think I’ve expressed my thoughts, impressions and ideas of Somaliland very clearly on this, the 18th of May and many previous posts.

If there is anything that you don’t get in all the comments I’ve posted, please feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer, saaxib.

AYOUB   

^^^ You've expressed more passion than ever before in the recent posts, but, I didn't really see you come off that fence. What is it that you want Ngonge?

rudenko-linesman.jpg"what the f do you mean you are not a “flag-waverâ€" :D

I think it’s more credibly to argue that “it just is†and “we want to†rather than attribute it to the supposed downfalls of the rest of the country because here the blame is been laid at the feet of folks who in actuality are not the reason for the secession-I’m hoping this makes sense.

Rahima

You're making sense. The argument was meant for those who believe in SL as a halfway-house and not for people like me who believe in full independence anyway. How long are they going to wait and why? Unity was tried and we've seen the best and worse of it, and I believe Landers can achieve more as an independent and sovereign nation.