Sign in to follow this  
Deep Blue

Ethiopian Aggression: Laasqoray is next

Ethiopian Aggression: Laasqoray is next -Ali M. Ali

The so-called TFG leaders are here, under the behest, of Lord Meles, to gradually dissolve you and your land. They are here, to baptize you and the Mu-adin at the mosque. They are here, to create greater Ethiopia. QaranimoNews

Al-qaida, Islamic extremism, Al-itihad threat and regional instability are all smoke screens. Marginalizing Somalia, although centuries old intent, nevertheless, it became a policy after the Eritrean secession and emergence of SSRC headed by MR. Yusuf as facilitators immediately after the Arta Government.

Outsourcing such as dreadful task to Abdillahi Yusuf and Ali Ghedi, so far seem to be progressing towards an optimum yield on the expense of national sovereignty and pride. Destruction, death and debasing in catastrophic proportions are yet to come, if the conspiracy succeeds. The unadulterated arrogance and the poignant TFG justification, pertaining to the indiscriminate shelling of civilians, in the hands of the Ethiopian troops and the tacit approval of the Ugandan peace keepers, are a prelude to the planned events ahead. Some of you, who are wicked, clannish and immoral would argue otherwise but, Eric Van der Linden, chief of the European commission delegation to Kenya , is about to investigate that issue of displacing and butchering civilians.

One needs to ask himself/herself, why Ethiopia is putting all of its weight and resources behind not so charismatic old man and naïve Professor? Because, they see in both, what they can’t see in a sane Somali. A quid-pro-quo conspiracy, which entitles Ethiopia to have a federalized state as a neighbor, whereas Yusuf and Ghedi, as leaders engage in facilitations of treaties that our neighbor would sign with each and every autonomous state directly, without prior consultations with the federal Government, thereby, reducing its influence and power.

Exactly two years ago, I wrote an article about the so-called Somali Federalism and its latent intentions. HIIRAN ONLINE deliberately, failed to post it, however Dhahar and Aljazeera did so.

Although I made a mistake by painting Muse Sudi and Qanyare to be heroes among others, by advocating against Ethiopian deployment, nevertheless, it was clear to me then, the homicidal efforts of Abdillahi Yusuf, in regards to the latest events of atrocious bombardment, shelling and butchering of defenseless citizens on one hand, and eradicating those Somalis with “intent to interrupt”, the Ethiopian conquest on Somalia in general and Mogadishu in particular, on the other.

IF Yusuf gets his way, with the exception of Bari, Nugal and northern Mudug (Puntland), Somalia as a whole would be in ruins. Immediately after taking over the governorship of Puntland, Adde Musse signed a treaty with Australian exploration firm, Range resources, to explore and mine Majiyahan area,the most eastern part Of Sanaag, a Warsangeli turf. A brief and deadly fight ensued between the Warsangeli Militia and the Puntland tribal army. Colonel Jeenitaag and Colonel Ali kk of the local militia, prevailed. However, the Puntland media has been, for the last three months, concocting reports that arms were coming in from Yemen through Las Qoray for the remnants of Islamic courts, who are hiding in Warsangeli Area. While that was happening, Cadde Musse was busy signing trade and security pact with our neighbor. Security pact? Yes to mine natural resources and halt the construction of Las Qoray port. 4000 Ethiopian troops are on their way to Sanaag. Mogadishu you are not alone.

A betrayal of such a magnitude against your own people, while serving your enemy, is beyond comprehension, but what goes up comes down. When Henry VIII took over, the palace which archbishop of York, Thomas Wolsey built for himself, he said “had I served my Lord with half the zeal that I have served my master, he would have never left me naked at mine age to mine enemies”, and to that, I shall say, Somalis serve Allah, the almighty and TFG serves Ethiopia.

TFG is here to occupy and gradually assimilate Somalia and Somalis to Ethiopia. My fellow Somalis, those aren’t ****** who are dying and fighting with bravery in Mogadishu, as Abdillahi Yusuf says, but SOMALIS. Those who halted the tanks, downed helicopters, destroyed personnel carriers and stood their ground, are our men and women. The Ethiopian domain stretches to everywhere from Ras Kamboni to lowyado. So those of you, who are supportive of the TFG and dwelling on the theory that, the Ethiopians would leave, are hallucinating. Rise Up.

Ali Mohamed Ali

Damala Xagare, Sanaag.

ali_ali692@hotmail.com

Source

Tahliil   

Smoke Screens Indeed....well done brother and I hope and hope such brilliant and insighful anlysis don't fall on deaf and dumb ears...

By the way did u hear the latest news...That Cadee Muse accusin reer sool harborin argagixiso, naming names and all...after they Reer Sool rejected a proposition by the Yeeys of Hamar to transfer their arms...to Yeey the VAmpire army.????

did you forget that geedi faraanfar is married to melee's cousin. everybody knows that Yeey is in health trouble and his clock is ticking away!!

melee did a good plan! have the moran faraanfar marry his cousin so he can his strings on him.

from what i hear, the wife is still in adis.

Ali, a great piece, I say!

masha-Allah, at the end of the article, it reminds me of the things that us brave when we are determined on a great cause!

Originally posted by Tahliil:

By the way did u hear the latest news...That Cadee Muse accusin reer sool harborin argagixiso, naming names and all...after they Reer Sool rejected a proposition by the Yeeys of Hamar to transfer their arms...to Yeey the VAmpire army.????
[/QB]

No I haven’t heard that news, but everything is possible by the sellouts, they seems to worship that Xabashi Tigrey B*a*s*t*a*r*d Meleze.