Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed nuur

SOMALIA:discussion of a Goverment

Over the past few months we have see good and encouriging results from somalia, at first many were doubtful and some are still doubtful but After the presidential election most of our hearts started pumping 100%, Abdulahi yusuf came out a clear winner and the country again celebrated the joyece results from nairobi, Although most of us here outside the realm of africa were little specticle, most in somalia and Kenya were without any discussion acceptable of the new goverment,

Many would have said what about the goverment?, What goverment? And today came the seal on the approval status, A choosen Prime minister, who i take as the first and offial prime minister of somalia since the fall of barre.

I would argue that the mahority here are not pure minded, in other words the people have pre-programmed brains and nothing you say, fact or fiction can change their minds, But the ones who are pure minded are the best in this site and have interesting posts to display

For this reason i dont want to make any politcal but can we challange ourself and find who will be who in this new goverment that will come in one month,

For example find photos and say this guy would be the minister of that and give a reason why, why do you think they should head that post and for what reason other than tribilism which i think is hard to get by.