Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

UIC: The Fall of Ethiopia

By the will of Allah, the Islamic Courts Union of Somalia are going to be the main reason of Ethiopia fall in the war that is looming on the horizon thesedays.

Let's pray to Allah, ladies and gentleman, to see our enemy fall before our eyes in the next battle between our forces and their losing army.

Gabbal   

All I see is more geeri, qax, and barakac.

We have been here before, in Gedo region if you could remember. What was the result? Neither Ethiopia nor Al Itihad won (Ethiopia won militarily but could not hold the region), and the region descended into sub-clan rivalry never seen in the history of that region. It was only two years ago in that grand Garbaharey Conference that everything was cut and alxamdulilah for two years the region has not seen one bout of instability either within the region or with their neighbors.

Try replicating that scenerio nationally and sadly you will see what I see.

Ethiopia is a regional superpower supported by the West especially in this endeavor (some analyists go so far as to say Ethiopia is doing the bidding of Washington) and the ICU has, as they believe, Alle (swt) on their side. But having Alle (swt) on your side, as you believe, does not necessarily guarantee victory; maybe Alle (swt) had destined for you to lose?

I find it extremely unfortunate that at a time when the xuddun of Somalia, our capital, has just taste freedom and security and a reprieve from blood-sucking warlords, that their liberators had not concentrated on the social and economic needs of our needy people but instead chose to wage war both physically and verbally against peaceful cities and regions and deliberately opened up a new and more disastrous war for our already suffering people.

That saddens me.

Qudhac   

maxaa la yidhi... islaan fadhidaa legdini la fudud....

waxa aduun ka ugu daran nin markuu caloosha raashin ka buuxiyo shaah iyo xalwo isku soo daad gureeyo dabadeedna dad masaakiino 16 dagaal soo gubay maanta durbaan colaad u garaacaya.

BEWARE OF THE IMPOSTERS AND THOSE THAT CALL FOR FAKE JIHAAD TO SERVE THEIR PERSONELL GLORIFICATION.

Facts about Somalia

Total population (2003): 9.9 million (WHO)

Life expectancy (2003): 46.5 (UNDP 2005)

Internally displaced people: 400,000 (UNHCR 2006)

Refugees: 350,000 (UNHCR 2006)

People in need of emergency health care: 2 million (WHO 2006)

People in need of food aid: 1.7 million (WFP 2006)

Doctors per 100,000 people: 4 (UNDP 2005)

Population with access to safe water: 30 percent (UNICEF)

Population at risk of malaria: 87 percent (UNICEF)

Children stunted: 23 percent (UNDP 2005)

Under-five death rate: 225 per 1,000 live births (UNICEF)

Children attending primary school: Boys - 13 percent; Girls - 7 percent (UNICEF)

Number of polio cases: 200 (WHO, March 2006)

source: Reuters AlertNet

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Facts about Somalia

Total population (2003): 9.9 million (WHO)

Life expectancy (2003): 46.5 (UNDP 2005)

Internally displaced people: 400,000 (UNHCR 2006)

Refugees: 350,000 (UNHCR 2006)

People in need of emergency health care: 2 million (WHO 2006)

People in need of food aid: 1.7 million (WFP 2006)

Doctors per 100,000 people: 4 (UNDP 2005)

Population with access to safe water: 30 percent (UNICEF)

Population at risk of malaria: 87 percent (UNICEF)

Children stunted: 23 percent (UNDP 2005)

Under-five death rate: 225 per 1,000 live births (UNICEF)

Children attending primary school: Boys - 13 percent; Girls - 7 percent (UNICEF)

Number of polio cases: 200 (WHO, March 2006)

source:

Are you saying we are in no way position to fight against our enemy who are doing everything possible to make us under their boots?

What is so sad about those statistics is that you happen to believe in them! The whole of the U.N. branch organizations are the true enemy of Somalia. And believing in their reports of Somalia is among the grave sins one could make against his country.

All I see is more geeri, qax, and barakac.

We have been here before, in Gedo region if you could remember. What was the result? Neither Ethiopia nor Al Itihad won (Ethiopia won militarily but could not hold the region), and the region descended into sub-clan rivalry never seen in the history of that region. It was only two years ago in that grand Garbaharey Conference that everything was cut and alxamdulilah for two years the region has not seen one bout of instability either within the region or with their neighbors.

Try replicating that scenerio nationally and sadly you will see what I see.

Ethiopia is a regional superpower supported by the West especially in this endeavor (some analyists go so far as to say Ethiopia is doing the bidding of Washington) and the ICU has, as they believe, Alle (swt) on their side. But having Alle (swt) on your side, as you believe, does not necessarily guarantee victory; maybe Alle (swt) had destined for you to lose?

I find it extremely unfortunate that at a time when the xuddun of Somalia, our capital, has just taste freedom and security and a reprieve from blood-sucking warlords, that their liberators had not concentrated on the social and economic needs of our needy people but instead chose to wage war both physically and verbally against peaceful cities and regions and deliberately opened up a new and more disastrous war for our already suffering people.

That saddens me.

Well said.

Ubahane, we all agree with you in your opposition to Ethiopia. Our conflict with them is 500 years old if not more. It is one of the pillars in our national development.

But what you must see is that the battle ground is in our back yard, in Bay, Lower Shabbele, Banadir, Puntland, Juba's. The battle between Asmara and Adis, Between IGAD and ARAB league is in our country. It is not OUR Arab brothers or Tigray neigbours that will suffer, it will be us.

Lets stop beating the drum and pray for a way out.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Lets stop beating the drum and pray for a way out.

From machoism to humbleness 'lets pray for a way'.

You certainly need to pray sxb.!

^^^Saxib, no need to get personal, I have always wanted a national government for my country, nothing more nothing less.

Saxib I pray as a devout Muslim to have my nation back, to keep those in peace the way they are.

Consider this fakery of the courts and consider the war as some point out that 12 nations will engage in, who will die? Who will suffer?

Alas, Yusuf, Geedi, Sharif Ahmed, Xasan Dahir all of these men are not worth it.

I have always wanted a national government for my country, nothing more nothing less.

I see sense in GD's and I agree with him with that coz we all loging to see Somalia back on track not another giro d'anore kaleeto.

Apart from the controversial sarrounding the UICs, they are an alternative to TFG, so they must work hard to convince us why they can deliver the goods. I personally dont believe the TFG can do anything at this stage. They really need to re-cultivate their image, listen to the will of the people [somalis] that they claim to be representing, distance themselves from amhaaro and to negotiate sincerely with the UICs coz they are a force to be reckoned with and we all know they do have good checkable references :D so ha la iska fa'ideysto nooh

Illaahow tubta wanaagsan & united Somalia once more.