Sign in to follow this  
inspector22

So now that we have a president that everyone likes,..

How is somalia going to deal with the delusional seccesionists (tha is the leaders of SL) and the Al-shabab kids? Maybe hightime to bring these two entities on their knees, who are the current major obsticles of the somali nation.

Will Puntland send troops to support the president in dealing with the troublemakers?

I think the President, his comming administration and Puntland could together become a great force and change the dynamics in the somali peninsula. Alot of possibilities have arisen.

Also should Dr faroole change his title to "Governer"?

It seriously doesn't look right diplomatically to have more than one president in a country, what's you input on this?

they reality will be different.

al shabab support is because they fought the ethios and warlords. there are no more trash in the country.

they will lose their support if they go against a popular president

The secessionists are a bunch of delusinal fools. Most somalilanders dont want to secede. Somalia has to deal with its own problems right now, after their is reletive calm in somalia for a while then inshallah somaliland will join.

Juje   

Originally posted by inspector22:

Will Puntland send troops to support the president in dealing with the troublemakers

Puntland already has troops that support the TFG in Mogadishu..and whether they are staged in any part of the country any Puntland soldier is a TFG troop. Puntland has always being not only part and parcel of the TFG but a strong and vital supporter of it - thus I fail to understand where your question is coming from.

Also should Dr faroole change his title to "Governer"?

Well in real terms he is a Regional President thus he is a 'governor' already.

Which brings me to ask you have you retreated from your previous position calling for the seccesion of Puntland?

I knew the emergence of the good Sheikh as Somali President will be changing so many minds :D

NGONGE   

^^ You really think Puntland is going to work with the man? I predict lots of boobie traps already being set up by the Puntland boys to mess up this man's job. :D

He really has his work cut out.

Juje wrote:

Well in real terms he is a Regional President thus he is a 'governor' already.

Which brings me to ask you have you retreated from your previous position calling for the seccesion of Puntland?

I knew the emergence of the good Sheikh as Somali President will be changing so many minds

Yes i have, things look very optimistic since yesterdy, two weeks ago everything seemed hopeless. I don't think anyone would want to Balkananize Somalia if it isn't really necessery, and two weeks ago things looked very alarming.

But today it's worth celebrating atleast for now, somali politcs is very unpredictible. Tomorrow ARS might ally with Al-shabab and attack PL then my opinion will definetly change.

Paragon   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You really think Puntland is going to work with the man? I predict lots of boobie traps already being set up by the Puntland boys to mess up this man's job.
:D

He really has his work cut out.

Sow and sow those seeds of discontent

As silence hovers over the incontinent :D