Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

SOL has become a propoganda trashpin against Islam

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

I did and you
still
have to show, not just say, he's raising bogus questions.

Fine.

Caaqil.

1) I think those of us who feel that the "clan" is a disease should also be respected. My friend, there are thousands of us who have abandoned the clan as a unit of discussion. I for one don't believe in it. I wouldn't choose my brother over my cousin (or anyone else for that matter). My clan could go to hell. I am nót buying that argument. It is in my eyes a primitive thing ( and I am not a fool- or am I?)

Answer.

If there are ideas, positions and claims that you don’t agree with, the chance is there for you to tackle them and express (what you believe to be) the correct position to have. To silence opposing voices only encourages duplicity and dishonesty.by Ngonge

Caaqil:

2) I am not against someone voicing their opinion- but what we see on SOL is not voicing opinion . It is expressing the opinion of others without consideration. Paste and copy of weak news reporting.

Answer.

Now, let us get to the Freedom of Speech issue.Ngonge

caaqil:

3)Healthy ideas? what is so heakthy about tribalism or copying and pasting?

answer:

Still, Caaqil, having seen the way people switch from one side to the other as soon as a new change takes place in Somali politics, wouldn’t you think (at least) that these people are like the drowning man attempting to clutch at any floating straw in order to save himself (instead of assuming that they all have some evil intentions)? After all, everyone looks for what’s best and safer for them. In the case of Somalis, and from long experience, it’s one’s immediate clan that is best and safest. It stands to reason then that most people will align themselves with their clan’s policies and plans.Ngonge

Caaqil:

4)"open forum"- what is that suppose to mean? There arelimits on what one could write on open forum or is it a highway of hate?

Answer.

Bring people to your side with good words, pointing out the good deeds and winning their TRUST. To always start threads in this aggressive style and argue the Courts’ case with all this tough talk and bravado only increases people’s worries and makes them stick closer to their clans.Ngonge

So what were Caaqil's questions but to try and create an arguement that doesn't exist?His questions are bogus and so was ur asking me of showing u that,both u and him got eyes,read things for urselves and don't waste other's time in showing u what is obvious.

Agree with Ubaahne, Suleyman and Caaqil; the rest looks like reactionary comments which logic is very questionable...

Btw, which Islamic forum akhi Suleyman?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:War ninkii lahaa SOL ma wuusan ka baqeynin in ilaahey maalinta qiyaame weydiiyo meeshaan uu furay sida diinta loogu xumeeynaayo, mise waxaa sharaf la mooday in qofka uu sida gaalada camal u hadlo oo hadana la yiraahdo waa 'freedom of speech spirit?'

OMG, hypocrite # uno is talking..

Why is it admin is always the one who ends up being trashed when the likes of this poster want iney daacsadaan? Better yet, why aren't you all doing something about??

Listen, you son of a Musharif, if you feel that Islam is being attacked, why do you keep coming back time in and time out reading the so called "Islam bashing"? No, don't bother with an answer, as you have nothing to say that could possibly defend your previous statement.
Lol@musharif kid....

Ouch...