Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Best Days on Earth!

Emperor   

Masha'alaah Nice picture Ayub, they look like Sudanese from the cloth, are they? but is all good, nice to see it.

Ciid wanaagsan dhamaantiin

raula   

truely simplistic and all in unison for the ultimate purpose-ManshaAllah. Allahu Akbar-Indeed walilaahi xamdu.

May Allah reward you for every letter you typed in this and other forums brother Nur... and may his almighty unit us under his shadow when there's no shadow but his..

Nur   

JZK, Revolution for your kind comments.

Nomads, since the posting of this thread, three years have passed, another reminder to make use of these blessed days.

Nur

Nur   

Another chance to reap the rewards of the Best Days on Earth, as time swings by again, I pray that Allah forgives me for all of my shortcomings and sins, I also pray the same for my parents and family and all of my readers and Muslims worldwide. Aamiin

Amin

Nur   

Nomads, another Dhil Hijjah, another opportunity for forgiveness and goodwill to mankind, let us pray for patience, perseverance and peace.

Nur

Malika   

*Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk, Labbayk La Shareeka Laka Labbayk, Innal Hamda Wan Ni’mata Laka Wal Mulk La Shareeka Lak*