Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

Video of Mogadihsu injured in Airport blast

Those morons are only injuring the poor Civilians.They wanted war,they were given one and what happened?they were faster than the speed of light interms of running back.And now what?Their bravery resorted to coward mortar shellings.

^ They were invited by the internationally recognized government. From the President to the Prime Minister to the Defense Minister they all are in agreement that the ICU were aggressors and they got the assistance from their neighbours in Kenya, Ethiopia etc

Me is it okay to kill civilians when you can't kill the somali forces?

me   

I am sorry to tell you but the TFG is not a legitimate Somali government, the Somali people don't support it,It does not represent the Somali people its a puppet regime and Somalia is under occupation. The Somali resistance is a legal resistance.

Ethiopia and its puppet the TFG are the aggressors.

Xalane,

Come on man what are you on about.,.!

These are not "poor Civilians" they are "casualties of war". And as you masterfully explained earlier, casualties of war are mere numbers.

Me

Which somali people don't support it?

The people of Bay and Bakool support the dawlad and are the ones hosting the government in Baidoa

The people of Hiraan were happy to see the ICU gone, In Puntland they support the government, In jubbaland there were no demonstrations happening against the government but there was some against the ICU, In shabellaha hoose they welcomed the dawlad in Afgoye and kicked out indhacadde and his tuugs, In Shabellaha dheexe the people welcomed Mahamed dheere. In the North of Xamar they welcomed the dawlad and still support it. A few remnants of Aweys and co in the south of Xamar are only obstacle of peace. ONe way or another they will be stopped inshallah.

Caano Stale

Ofcourse they are casualties of war. But don't you think this 'insurgency' which seems to only hide behind civilians and is only killing civilians is going to gain more support or less from these actions?

me

Have it your way. But I advise you when you go back to Somalia to fight for your 'freedom', remember to have us all in your mind.

Fabregas   

I remember some people where silent when the somali nomads where bombed.Even today somalia was bombed who know how many civilians killed.As for i.c.u they need to only target ethiopian soldiers and avoid civilians.