Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland doesn' t need advice from Mr.Geedi

ElPunto   

^You're not the towing the line old man :D . How could he not have a problem with you? Cheekiness leads to independant thinking, independant thinking leads to sedition, sedition leads to....

LANDER   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Never said it is not feasible, saaxib. Keep your macawis on
:D

Between me and you now (ignore all others), don't you have any doubts? Ok, if not doubts, don't you sometimes have any nightmares where the whole thing does not work?

My
infinite wisdom
tells me that just in case things don't work out dadka wa en hada wax loo sheego oo la bisliyo! At least then it would not come as a shattering shock. Do you really have a problem with such an opinion?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[qb] ^^ Was that a dig?
:D

I know it's a difficult one and don't expect to get a proper reply from you, but, have you ever asked yourself what will happen if the Somaliland dream does happen?

You were absolutely right when you said 'I don't expect a proper reply from you', there was no serious question posed worth answering. Your talking about dad la bisliyo, runti sxb anu baris ayan bisliiya ee sheekada dadka la bisliinayo fahmimayo :D I have to say your somali spelling is nearly as bad as mine :D

roobleh   

Dear NGONGE,

There's no doubt where there's will. Somaliland people have started their struggle without any doubt to see it to the finish line. They went through hardships to regain independence, and are now to finish it with international recognition. Wisely, perhaps, you should think about how we defeated anyone who tried to stop us!