Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Why Is It Difficult For Us To Accept Defeat?

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Alle-ubaahne

accept defeat because you have been defeated!!!

Abduallhi Yusuf is in villa Somalia and your mother is cooking his dinner isn't that enought for you or do you want your whole family working for him.

You and your clan have been defeated.

clan wars are over if you want to bring it back you will die trying.

At least the ethiopians love peace unlike your uncles.

Dude, you missed a bit with the rub..

ansaar17   

because allah says to never quit and be patience god is with those that are patient.

this vicory of the munafiqs and puntlanders will be short lived.

this clan govt reign will not long.

^ I see we've started digging through dirt already Mr US of A.

Alahu-Akbar and the clan comments you make dont fit together dude, loose one at least.

ansaar17   

wallahi its not a clan comment, 90% of the tfg supporters are puntlanders thus making a clan Govt.

a puppet govt of a puppet govt of a puppet govt.

(somalia) (ethiopia) (USA)

^ No, not all TFG supporters are from the north east ( man i hate the puntland name .. i mean if they were going down that line at least puntterra would of made sense .. that aside...)

second, not all the members of the government are of one clan either, so that one doesnt stick.

Its a puppet gov. call it that, but dont throw aroud veiled clan comments, or what could be interpreted as that please. We already have enough of those to deal with.

thanks

ansaar17   

yes majority of the TFG supporters are the same tribe as the current made-to-believe leader of somalia.

I sense you are trying to say that the islamic courts were clan based.

true it was, they were different clans majority of them (...) who united to rule in their religion.

but that was going to be expanded once things calm down, now they are no longer clan based, they are a guerrilla movement and most of those who were supporting them for clan reasons have switched sides.

only the true believers are left.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

^ No, not all TFG supporters are from the north east ( man i hate the puntland name .. i mean if they were going down that line at least puntterra would of made sense .. that aside...)

second, not all the members of the government are of one clan either, so that one doesnt stick.

Its a puppet gov. call it that, but dont throw aroud veiled clan comments, or what could be interpreted as that please. We already have enough of those to deal with.

thanks

Something tells me you understand where the 'kid' is coming from despite his inaccuracies, and yet feel like patronizing him.

Waxaa nasiib daro ah inaan dhalinta soomaliyeed ee qurba joooga ah aan laga heli karn wax kala saari kara saxda iyo qaladka. i was reading all the comments posted here and walaahi i couldnt find single 1 that i could say it was written by some1 with little common sence