Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Why Is It Difficult For Us To Accept Defeat?

Why is it difficult for us to accept defeat? For many years that I have been following Somalia, every group who was beaten declared these words “ We have made a tactical retreat.” You would think, it would be noble for a person to say, “I have been defeated!” You need to accept defeat, in order to appreciate winning. Abdullahi is what he is; nothing you say will ever change him. Its time for us to realize that putting our house in order has come, and it rests on our shoulders to carry into a different level over this obstacle that has obstructed our way for more than 16 years. Firing mortars into airport will not help our collective future.

me   

^^look at the Xabash talk, US? we are Somalis, so you are not a part of US?

There is us Somalis and you Xabash and Somalia is far from defeated.

We are all on this forum to express our opinions and exchange ideas. It is an equal opportunity forum, so please refrain from questioning one’s Soomaalinimo, Islaanimo and yes gender. Walaahi , it doesn’t serve the purpose of this forum. Only treating all colleagues with respect and presenting your statements is all that is required. Without name calling, be precise and to the point and leave the rest for your fellow Somalis.

The meek admit defeat.

And Somalis have been anything but meek.

Anti-TFG entities will be on stand-by for further conflict, unless the TFG can take full advantage of the respite in the heavy fighting, and prove to an extent that they're capable of some real and honourable governing.

Aye to that.

I do not 'oppose' the TFG, because i realise they offer a chance for a different ending to the numerous botched attempts of previous transitional governments to take control of the country.

That chance is the only chance the Government is asking for.

Qabil wars and qabil rule is over!!!

those that want it back will die trying.

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Why is it difficult for us to accept defeat? For many years that I have been following Somalia, every group who was beaten declared these words “ We have made a tactical retreat.” You would think, it would be noble for a person to say, “I have been defeated!” You need to accept defeat, in order to appreciate winning. Abdullahi is what he is; nothing you say will ever change him. Its time for us to realize that putting our house in order has come, and it rests on our shoulders to carry into a different level over this obstacle that has obstructed our way for more than 16 years. Firing mortars into airport will not help our collective future.

The war has not begun yet! You need to understand that you are facing the same guys who kicked the Americans and their allies out of somalia.

Only the dead among our people accept defeat, not the living ones who are there to retaliate against the enemy of Allah, including you, the supporter of our common enemy, Ethiopia!

We will fight to death, till the last daughter of ours!

Alle-ubaahne

accept defeat because you have been defeated!!!

Abduallhi Yusuf is in villa Somalia and your ********* is cooking his dinner isn't that enought for you or do you want your whole family working for him.

You and your clan have been defeated.

clan wars are over if you want to bring it back you will die trying.

At least the ethiopians love peace unlike your uncles.

Keep hooyooyinka out of here.

[ January 25, 2007, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

We are all on this forum to express our opinions and exchange ideas. It is an equal opportunity forum, so please refrain from questioning one’s Soomaalinimo, Islaanimo and yes gender. Walaahi , it doesn’t serve the purpose of this forum. Only treating all colleagues with respect and presenting your statements is all that is required. Without name calling, be precise and to the point and leave the rest for your fellow Somalis.

^^^raadamiir practice what u preach sxb! How easily u forget? :D

ps: i dont c any good future for somalia....maybe in 100 years when all da old qablists die out!......trouble will start soon for TFG bet! sometimes i hate somalis small minded cats...... good luck!