Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

SSC are neither Puntland nor Somaliland.

GAAROODI   

loool, ok just a quick comment, some of you are obviously high on something, some of you deserve to be on a FBI watch list.

SSC - as they like to call it, lets just have a quick look at what they claim,

Sool is not entirely from one tribe, the largest city in Sool is not las canod in fact its Cainabo who are pure eastern burco, other towns like Oog are also entirely Somalilander. So in reality its only las canod that make up a small section of somalilanders who are not of the majority somaliland makeup.

Cayn, this describes Buhoodle, and buhoodle is a funny town, its a little border village between Somaliland and Ethiopia. its wierd that you would describe it as a region considering all the villages that surround Buhoddle are Somalilander grazzing land., the only vacinity that is not entirly majority somalilander is the very inside of the village itself.

finally leaving us with Sanag, All of western Sanag, including Heis,Maid,Cel-afwayn and the capital erigavo is Somalilander, its only dahar,badhan and las corey that are Somalilander minority populations.

So you see, these very regions that you claim are majority somalilander, thats why Somaliland troops run them.

and finally talk is cheap, if you want them god gave you balls, stop talking and try and take them from me, because now you talk about las canod and las korey, but if i were you i would cut my losses are run because tommorrow you will be talking about liberating Bosaso and garowe from Somaliland troops. do not think we are not capable.