Sign in to follow this  
Taliban

Shame!

Taliban,whats the aim of the uniform?For decorational purpose?U are wrong,the BDU's are for camauflage.The challenge is rather simple,go and hire one of somalia's ''military parades'' and check it out urself.I gave ya one pic already,why would somalians and americans or even italians wear the same uniform?Think about it.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Taliban,whats the aim of the uniform?For decorational purpose?U are wrong,the BDU's are for camauflage.The challenge is rather simple,go and hire one of somalia's ''military parades'' and check it out urself.I gave ya one pic already,why would somalians and americans or even italians wear the same uniform?Think about it.

I have given you a simple challenge (produce a link or two) to backup your absurd claim; you miserably failed. You ask me a question (whats the aim of the uniform?) and answer it with another question (For decorational purpose?); what kind of absurdity is that? If you claim you can predict, can know in advance what I am about to write or say, then I challenge you to predict how many occupiers will be killed within a week (Jan 3 - Jan 9) in Iraq. What kind of irrelevant suggestion is that I go and hire one of somalia's ''military parades''? You post a picture from Tripod (free homepage), and you want me to take it at face value? One last challenge; you claim Somali, American and Italian wear the same (battle) uniform; produce a link or two (a respected link, not Tripod) substantiating your claim.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke

But kindly stop insulting Col Afgaduud the man is a respected figure.

by who? by Kuwa Ethiopianka daba-dhilifiinta u ah, soomaali ciddey doonaanba haka yimaadeene? and maybe kuwo qabyaalad maskaxda ka dardartay oo malaha u arka SARKAALKA BEESHA?

Ok let us open a debate on why he deserves a respect? Which war did he fight and I am talking about defending his nation not necessarily be a traitor who islaamo caanogadaya madfac ku laayey, dagaal qabiilna soo galay!

^^^Saxix, Afgaduud is the comander of the Somali armed forces. Thus what you say wont have any effect on him, since he chased out those gansgters you used to support..

No debate required, he has earned his respect.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

he chased out those gansgters you used to support..

What about Hiraale, Maxamed Dheere, Qaybdiid, iwm? No credit for them for chasing out the "gansgters"? I am sure there are other General Dukes from Hiraale, Maxamed Dheere, Qaybdiid, iwm clans who regard their heroes a respected figure or the most respected figure. In fact, I have seen those General Dukes in other forums.

^^^Hiiraale & Qaybdeed played a key role in their fronts, Mohamed Dheere just rode with the troops. Col Afgaduud as been there from the beginning he was one of the first comanders to move from Puntland in support of the TFG that was more than 1.5 years.

Taliban   

Col Afgaduud as been there from the beginning he was one of the first comanders to move from Puntland in support of the TFG that was more than 1.5 years.

In other words, the lion's share of credit goes to Afgaduud for chasing out the "gansgters." However, the other General Dukes would strongly beg to differ.

Taliban   

It matters not, my opinion is just that, an opinion.

To the other General Dukes, your opinion matters not. Indeed, yours is a mere personal opinion that might have little to do with the reality. Just like the other General Dukes' opinions.

Originally posted by Taliban:

I have given you a simple challenge (produce a link or two) to backup your absurd claim; you miserably failed. You ask me a question (whats the aim of the uniform?) and answer it with another question (For decorational purpose?); what kind of absurdity is that? If you claim you can predict, can know in advance what I am about to write or say, then I challenge you to predict how many occupiers will be killed within a week (Jan 3 - Jan 9) in Iraq. What kind of irrelevant suggestion is that I go and hire one of somalia's ''military parades''? You post a picture from Tripod (free homepage), and you want me to take it at face value? One last challenge; you claim Somali, American and Italian wear the same (battle) uniform; produce a link or two (a respected link, not Tripod) substantiating your claim.
[/b]
[/QB]

Another embarassment!U don't know what u are talking about do u?Don't argue for the sake of argument.The Telemimetico pattern is produced by the italians and we got it from them.The woodland pattern,we got them from the americans,and so as the six colored desert pattern and so as the olive patterns and so as the other surpluses we got from the mentioned nations.About the evidence crap u are talking about,mate am not here to baby sit u,u have been proved wrong,take it or leave it, thats ur problem.Again,ur uniform argument is embarassing.Deal with it.

Taliban   

The Telemimetico pattern is produced by the italians and we got it from them.The woodland pattern,we got them from the americans,and so as the six colored desert pattern and so as the olive patterns and so as the other surpluses we got from the mentioned nations.

AFAIK, Telemimetico (no such thing called Telemimetico), woodland, six colored, olive, iwm are figments of your imagination. For a simple reason; you can't corroborate it. And no, Tripod doesn't qualify, for anyone can register a free homepage from there, post anything and claim it's a fact or the truth.

00058.gif

The tele mimetico pattern.Commonly used by the somalian commandos officers.

00039.gif

Six colored deset BDU pattern.Widely used by our troops.

00054.gif

Woodland pattern,main standardly used uniform.

P.s.The olive drab pattern is the pattern thats widely used in puntland and their images are already in this thread.formerly,our tankers used them widely.

Indeed they are all a fiction of my imagination!

Taliban   

00058.gif

The tele mimetico pattern.Commonly used by the somalian commandos officers.

00039.gif

Six colored deset BDU pattern.Widely used by our troops.

00054.gif

Woodland pattern,main standardly used uniform.

P.s.The olive drab pattern is the pattern thats widely used in puntland and their images are already in this thread.formerly,our tankers used them widely.

Indeed they are all a fiction of my imagination!

It's a good progress on your part to separate "Telemimetico", so it can be intelligible. However, you are still wrong; it's not "tele mimetico." The term "tele" has nothing to do with a pattern; it's a prefix meaning "distant", a short for television, telephone or other electronic systems that receive signal over a distance. The pictures you have posted prove nothing; it doesn't prove your claim that Somalis, Americans and Italians wear the same (battle) uniforms. You have failed over and over to substantiate your absurd claim.

FYI, the Italians use "Beach Assault" and "Desert Spray" camouflage patterns. The Americans use "MARPAT" (Marines), "ACU" (Army), "ABU" (Air) and "NWU" (Navy).

Taliban   

Aah,now u are making a mockery out of ya self.

I am not sure about that; it's up to the audience. You need to update your information; most (if not all) of those patterns you have listed are the old patterns; there are new (current) patterns. Your claim that Somalis, Americans and Italians wear the same (battle) uniforms still needs corroboration. BTW, it's telo mimetico; "telo."