Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

HOT NEWS: Include Morgan, Aideed Demands

Rokko   

Include Morgan, Aideed Demands

The East African Standard=

Standard Reporter, 6 Sept. 2004

NAIROBI-- Somalia presidential candidate Hussein Farah Aideed has called for the inclusion of General Morgan, another faction leader, in the new-look transitional parliament.

"The imposition of candidates or selection through bribery will be counter-productive. Excluding Morgan from the peace process won't help anyone," said Aideed.

The Somalia leader made the call yesterday while addressing a news conference at Chester House, Nairobi.

He noted that Morgan is a very "efficient" general who commands a large following in his fiefdom and that anyone could ignore him at their own peril.

Aideed alleged that certain names of people fronted by Morgan's faction for nomination to the new parliament were substituted with those from other factions with the intention of derailing the peace process.

He said he fully supported the ongoing peace process in Nairobi and appealed for more international aid to help the delegates complete their work.

The East African Standard

Gabbal   

Do listen to yourselve Mobb redface.gif :rolleyes:

IGAD isn't the one to have "discluded" Morgan and I don't think ina Caydiid was directing that accusation at them.

HOT NEWS: Include Morgan, Aideed Demands

If you were to stop and think for a second you would know ina Caydiid was demanding Morgan's folks to include him, since they are the ones to have bared him and not given him any of the seats allocated to them in the parliament.

I don't think ina Caydiid has the authority to choose for the clans who they can choose for a seat. This is a case of hala imaqlo :rolleyes:

Rokko   

So if ya think Cabdulahi yusuf and his clan barred Morgan from getting anything, why are ya running around the internet accusing cabdulaahi yusuf and Puntland of supporting Morgan.

You are contradicting yourself my JVA brotha. :D

Gabbal   

Once you look Mobb the logic is there.

It's obvious Abdulahi Yusuf bared Morgan from the parliament seats allocated to his clan, as Morgan didn't get a seat :rolleyes:

Now it's my guess that Morgan felt dejected and wanted to prove his worth to his sub-clan, and start thinking of getting back Kismayo to show his worth. Once Abdulahi heard of his intentions, the rest was history ;)

You are contradicting yourself my JVA brotha

First and foremost I support peace and second I support equality everywhere.