Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Boycott Eritrea

Cowke   

Seeing that we have boycot xabashi bal illahi baan idin ku dharshey maxay kala duwan yihin xabashi ethiopian ah iyo xabashi eritrea ah...waba laba walalo wa wada habashat. Go read the history.

So seeing that we hate ethiopian xabashis for interfering in somalia, can we start boycotting eritrea for fuelling the war in somalia by sending shipments of weapons to shabab to kill somalis?

Lets boycott eritrea and hate ALL xabashis equally, not hate 1 xabashi and embrace another xabashi in asmara.

PS: that is if your serious about your hate towards xabashis!!! however my instincts tells me otherwise :D

Cowke   

Please don't support this. Eritrean arm giving to somalis to kill each other.

200951604146230734_5.jpg

http://english.aljaz eera.net/news/africa /2009/05/20095160344 7360512.html

Do not support this arab, asian, and all muslim foreigners helping somalis kill each other.

mansour-abu-amriki-shabab-l.jpg

Do Not Support this, Mr.Sharif entourage.

AMISOM4.jpg

I mean c'mon guys if you want to be fair and want to condemn all foreigners i am with you and all puntland is with you, but you must condemn the other foreigners who support shabab or sharif. You can't condemn ethiopia who is not even in somalia today, and at the same time have no issue with eritrea giving guns to somalis to kill each other or amisom patrolling mogadishu streets. Once u start doing that then puntland knows your clan-based and are not serious and need to be discarded and exposed.

Ps: Guys ethio would never have of entered somaliya if shabab boys didn't involve their foreigners and eritrean guns into it. They started it noone else did, how dare they go and get foreigners shabab and expect the tfg to sit there and be defeated? hell no the tfg has to do what it has to do and change its strategy to the strategy shabab has taken or lose the war. The tfg had to adapt to the battle ground or be over-run.

So condemn shabab first before you condemn ethiopia or your not serious about your hate for foreigners but have a hidden agenda. :cool:

UZTAAD   

Cowke, it is good Idea both ethiopians and eretrean are habashas who are fighting proxy war in somalia but i dont thinka Eretrea produce any thing to be boycotted. I have never seen any eretrean product neither in somalia nor out side.

buy Ethiopia exports many goods to somalia like Qaat, Coffee, and other agricultural product like potatos. any way I agree it is good idea to boycot both of their products it will weaken their economies,