Sign in to follow this  
Sky

USC supporter c/shiikh xasan busted!

JUMATATU -

So, at the end of the day, you wholeheartedly believe that I support Col. Ina Yeey and his twisted politics? Because I repeatedly show you the flaws in your idol-like worship of men such as al-Xaaji Yalaxow, whom you openly consider:

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Caqiil,Horumood,Guulwade, Mujahiid,etc. Al-xaaji Muse Sudi Yalaxow et al.

Quote me when I praise Col. Ina Yeey fadlan. I have some 300+ posts on SOL under this nick - and another 200+ on a "wind.talker" nick that I lost the password to. Find a quote - any QUOTE - from me that praises Col. Ina Yeey please. Until you do so, your mentality of labelling me pro-Col. Ina Yeey hasn't surpassed the tribal affiliation level.

But you, my friend, I got tons of quotes in which you openly support murderous men such as illiterate limo driver al-Xaaji Yalaxow. You want to put Somalia's leadership in his hands?

I see why other SOL members have given up on you bro. I shall do the same. Cheers icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Wind.talker, It is all good if Ethiopia is staying out of this. Abdullahi Yusuf can put these rumours to rest by saying frontline states won't be included.

I think you're placing too much emphasis on the words of Col. Ina Yeey here, sxb. He's but one man. Its this so-called Federal Parliament that will ultimately decide whether or not frontline troops are to be included in any future A.U. peacekeeping force - Col. Ina Yeey alone can't decide on an issue of such magnificence. I'm pretty sure no collection of Somalis will ever vote to land Ethiopian (or Kenyan, for that matter) troops in our national capital. We'll see what the parliament says, though.