Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Colenel Aweis extended an apology and promised REPARATION

king_450   

Apology for what? the Sheikh needed not to apologize for anything.I think it's bit out of line to say,the Sheikh or others will give repression to people of Somaliland,it's not needed to even state such

YOu are right this seems the first time you told the truth,Who on earth needs a Rapist,looter,and Killer's Apology no one.Being said that why not accept these are the same *******s who terrorized every where and now just all of sudden find out about God. A killer ,raper and mtf want to be followed by the same people they have wronged. Please don't start me,read my lips child we will never accept the likes of those you are pushing toward us be part of our ppl,let them burn in hell.!

RedSea   

^i don't need your compliment to know that I tell the truth,I do tell the truth,but you don't seem to grasp it often...and that is your problem not mind.

anyways,keep your insults of the Shiekh to yourself,otherwise you will be the subjected to its kind.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by king_450:

quote: Apology for what? the Sheikh needed not to apologize for anything.I think it's bit out of line to say,the Sheikh or others will give repression to people of Somaliland,it's not needed to even state such

YOu are right this seems the first time you told the truth,Who on earth needs a Rapist,looter,and Killer's Apology no one.Being said that why not accept these are the same *******s who terrorized every where and now just all of sudden find out about God. A killer ,raper and mtf want to be followed by the same people they have wronged. Please don't start me,read my lips child we will never accept the likes of those you are pushing toward us be part of our ppl,let them burn in hell.!
man dats deep shit right there....i can understand the anger ina adeer...n trust yo the "other side" would say the same thing all somalis mistrust nor want someone from another clan to "lead"....this is the problem our mentality...we are like the mushrik arabs waring tribes...who hated and killed each other....like the jews for their hardheadness.... check this-somalis the same laaf laaf laaf have killed each other mushriks, kufars.! we like all the past nations...arabs, irish, america can move past our bloody history, unite as brothers, build our nation n protect our land from our eneimes.

the question is what do we do now n how do we do it? moral support of our ppl was/{is?} w/ the courts because of the islamic ideology n the good done....but the courts are not smart poltically n i dont see a natural born leader among them who can appeal to all somalis cross clans....a speaker, strong leader to call on all somalis to unite.........we need a leader... dat is our problem we have no leader.

RedSea   

^yes and yes.They are smart politically and have natural born leader that appeals to all Somalis in Sh.Shariif Axmed.

We didn't have leader previously,but I think Sheikh Shariif Axmed has the potential to become just that if given the oppurtunity and support he needs.So far he and his co have done a extremely a great job which each and every true Somali and Muslim should be proud of,I think he can only get better as they go along.However,one should expect them to make mistakes along the way,it shoudln't come as a to no one if they make mistakes,they are humans just like everyone else, lack of previous experience is the key here as well as the complex situation which they are dealing with in Southern Somalia.

So far I think they have done surmountable job,which I can only praise and hope that Allah strengthen them even more as they go on with this noble mission..Amin.

RedSea   

^well,I don't know if we are capable of producing one with the spritual drive like Salaxudiin Ayoubi,but let us start with Sheikh Shariif Axmed,maybe Insha Allah in the future you could be just that eh.

p.s 'inadeer' who told you that term?lol

Khalaf   

^^^lol@ who told u that term...........um learning somalinimo :D bro i cant even go to somalia... moms wont allow it looooooooooool um her only son nooh.... i got to obey her orders for now.

Red u have no idea man how much i want Islamic revolution....a Khalifah under the shade of the Quran.....but about somalia, i dont know man....abdiqasim, white eye dude, USC to ICU-corrupt ppl in it...n dis shit is confusing ill stay away from somali politics....stick w/ middle east.

peace out

RedSea   

Not abdiqasim not Shiekh Ziyad Indha Cadde,but Sheekh Shariif Axmed.

as for Islamic revoluation,I can only dream about that brother,but I think this is as close as we can get for now.

Sad that you can't go,well,don't go near Galkacayo,you may go to Bosaaso or Gorowe,or maybe come with me to Hargeysa,I am sure nothing will happen to you.I will talk to mom for you if you want,just give me the home phone,I will put the ice on her,once I do that,you will be given the green light to go whatever,perhaps even to Las Vegas,Nevada(kidding on the last part).lol

bariis iyo caano to you too.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^yes and yes.They are smart politically and have natural born leader that appeals to all Somalis in Sh.Shariif Axmed.

We didn't have leader previously,but I think Sheikh Shariif Axmed has the potential to become just that if given the oppurtunity and support he needs.

This one is clasic.