Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Reuters Vidoe From Muqdisho's Recent War

As the above linked video shows, the so called "resistance movement" consists of a group of disillusioned ICU-wadaads most probably along with some anti-dowlad militia. Unsheltered little kids are running around their frontlines handing over water to "mujahidoons/fighters" who hide behind large sacks, house buildings and sand walls. If the kids get killed they will most probably be used in the propaganda machine and is an excuse for the insurgents to put on the "humanitarian-worker-face" in case of defeat.

A.J.   

It doesnt matter who the resistance fighters ,i and every other proud somali will support them in their fight and resistance against the etho's, ugandans and their TFG supporters.

Emperor   

^^its all ifs buts and maybes with you

Do you want them dead? Simple answer will do,,,,

I have noted only one 'If' in all of his reply which seemed quite reasonable to me, it is clear that you didn't like his analysis but I must say you have mastered the art of scape-goating...

And to answer your question, No I don't want them to see dead neither do I think any sane TFG supporter would, but only to re-gain the conscience, re-think of their actions and simply disarm or perhaps join the TFG troops ranks in which they are welcomed to it.

Now the question comes back to you if you can reason, should they do that I said, what is the worst thing that will happen to them that hasn't happened let say to the people of Bay or Jubba?

Xoogsade   

^ Emperor, not all somalis have the same values. Some compromise everything including their religion for short gains like the TFG supporters while others prefer to stay above the ignobility of such compromises. There is nothing to gain from joining the TFG. What muslim somali becomes a foot soldier for men who openly declare war on islam, and on their own people, and call innocent children and women terrorists so A xabashi army can have a field day on these innocent children and bomb them? What kind of muslim somali accepts Xabashi army to mercilessly massacre his own flesh and blood? The TFG was and is a forum for the worst among our society, the warlords, political opportunists, murderers, those who displaced somalis en masse. Their supporters, by their own characters, whether online, offline, in somalia or outside somalia, have one thing in common to them, Hypocrisy and hatred of islam, they have no shame. And we know where hypocrites are destined, to the bottom of perdition. Anyone with dignity and conscience who looks at A/Y, Geeddi, Jeelle, the parliamentarians who are on Geeddi's throats for firing Buubaa when they said to this day nothing about the Genocide of their own people, the massive displacement, can never bring himself or herself to Defend(like you do on a regular basis) the tfg, speak on behalf of it, and tarnish their standing with God..

Qof muslim dhab ah ma taageero TFGda Munaafaq mooyee. You have no noble reason to support the Xabashi army massacring muslim somalis other than an ignorant man who is related to you calls himsefl a president. Isn't that very lowly?