Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ahmed Diriye was murdered now kids scholars beheaded

Jacpher   

Don't worry JB. You'll know when I'm up. Until then, I'm continue to shade light at the flaws of the apologists of the better-bado-dhilifs up north and the better-killer down south.

Abtigiis   

Jimcaale:

you owe us an answer. If you aren't going, why say so? I mean there is no harm in having second thought about leaving, but as a matter of protol wouldn't it have been fair if you could also announce your return like you did with your exit; rather than ambushing us where we suspected least! :rolleyes:

Jacpher   

Last time I engaged you your argument resembled that of Lax nugaaleed. I don't know if you've grown up since then but I noticed Geedi and many others in Amxaaro camp have gotten off of Amxaaro tanks as time went on. R u still riding it?

EDIT: Tolka: I thought you asked this on the other thread and I gave you one. Did you not read my reply on that thread?

Lax nugaaleed? Saqajaan fogal saqajaan. you couldn't answer it could you? instead you had to resort to name calling like a like a little elementary school saqajaan. do as all a favor and either come up with a better argument or leave as you suggested you would!

Jacpher   

^ :D I like when I touch a never of dabodhilif apologist. Read again. I said it's the argument that sounded like lax. I never said you were any better than your argument though as it apparently shows in your last reply. If that makes you happy.

Emperor   

Geelka iyo Abtigiis, What is the matter with you peole, what is the relevance of Jimcaale's deprature or arrival in this topic, or did you want him to leave, Neef baa idinka soo kuday ileen markuu yiri waan baxayaa, pray god that he will be banned then, Lol... I can see Jimcaale's humorous thread of 'Alshabaab beheading Baashi' having an effect on many of the SOL's fake Wadaado supporters... they couldn't believe neither take it...

Naxar, what your point, are you Dabodhilif by supporting the government.

Malika my sister, Hamas is no similar to Alshabaab, Hamas was created in early and mid Eighties, they have spirtual, social as well as political leaders, they have started their struggle from the grass roots helping the despaired among the Palestinians.. their PM Haniya is Professor and was the head of the University of Gaza, many well known Professors and educated individuals founded and control Hamas, they have worked with Fatah's Arafat and agreed with him on almost all levels, the participated in the elections and finally fairly won the leadership of palestine....

You have Alshabaab, and few crazy headless leaders like Ayrow and Abu Mansur, their only qualification to lead a holly war thus become Somalia's Amiirul Muuminin is the fact that they spent few months in Afganistan... What a deafening qualification!

Abtigiis   

emperor;

I for one like Jimcaale's views. I think we are on the same line. But decroum dictates that if you say I am gone and decide to come back ) you annouce that too. waa maxay sidii nin naagtiisii ka shakiyay waan tagee ogow oo hadda fiidkii....