Sign in to follow this  
cream

Who...

cream   

Who on SOL is getter very tierd of somali politics and wishes they could step in!! :mad:

i'm actually getting realy inoyed with the fact that somalia makes it on the news for all the wrong reasons :(

Soomaali politics waa hal filin soo noqnoqonaayo, an endless one with new faces with old characters recycled. And the duped spectators (especially the cheerleaders at fadhikudirir shops and online) kama daalaan, never trying to realize they are watching an old, reran movie in the last 19 years.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Soomaali politics waa hal filin soo noqnoqonaayo, an endless one with new faces with old characters recycled. And the duped spectators (especially the cheerleaders at fadhikudirir shops and online) kama daalaan, never trying to realize they are watching an old, reran movie in the last 19 years.

I respectfully disagree with that MMA. I take the view that we can all contribute to the opinion. Somali politics is very dynamic and forever evolving. its not set in stone. Each day bring forth new discussions and different episodes to the rerun of the movie you claim has been on for 19 years. I have been watching this film since 1960 sxb. I guess being a Mod in the politics can immune you to these activities.