Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Britain Will Never Be Part To An Agreement That Will Push Somaliland Against Its Will

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol

there is petrol station in Burco, but will the tiger follow? :D

Smith

I have been posting on here for a few years, and your desparation is some what astonishing, your arguments are less concise these days and your views seem hazed. What has happened saxib? Your always jumping on something, most of the time that something is not even there. It has got to the stage where i can actually feel your hate towards anything Somaliland through the computer screen. No doubt you will call it patriatism with your usual brash answers and old school 'somaliweyn' talk.

What i've been emphasising is the Somalia/Somaliland will not be the same again, nor will there be the same 'pre war' relations, not for a long time at least.

Now i am sick and tired of your tirades at Somaliland and its ppl. You blindly comment on Somaliland without answering any questions on the stability of Somalia. Now i can come up with a list similar to yours and boast of how much better Somaliland is doing, but i only have hope that somalia will soon be in a similar situation.

Grow up saxib and take time out before you become obsessed (if your not already) with the whole subject. Dont let it take over your life or change your ways to ppl.

I know a few ppl who have done those shrink type courses, need a contact any just holla. ;)

Ok ppl, I save some trouble. Riyada ka wada baxa. Yeey is president with no capital, no standing army, no financial back up, and is hated by almost everyone.Anyone supporting this dude is living in some twisted dream.

Somaliland is weak state run by the very people that it fought to overthrow. A decade of stability hasn't brought any closer to independence. The country is vastly poor, high unemployement, many war victims bearing physical and mental scars, and little education for its children. Its eastern regions depend on Bosaso for trade, and the goverment does not have control over its entire terrotory. The goverment has failed terribly, and is becoming totalatorian. Anyone expecting such administration to deliver recognition is also sadly living twisted dream.

:rolleyes: :confused: redface.gif

I guess everyone who has contributed has something worthwhile to say ( i dont know it seems that way) clearly am compeletly naive when it comes to somali/land politics.

What is clear though is that whether there is recognition or not for somaliland, and indeed a return to a peacefull stable situation for the former republic of somalia, the somali people will still remain largely divided and constrained by old habits which is a bigg shame for any prospective future