Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Congratulations on their championship for Justice to Zamsam.

Your posts are often entertaining but I must say you keep beating a dead horse with this one, and you keep on repeating the same lie over and over again. Perhaps your hoping that repeating it often enough will make it true? Why not indulge us with some more of your maweelis: What exactly did the folks from Puntland (or probably the former SSDF) do to directly defeat the Barre regime and how did they lead the SNM? Enlighten us; most of us were left in the dark from such historical events.

Alright let us look at this issue in depth shall we

1) ssdf was the first to take up arms against siyad regime.Any one have a problem with that?.Because of that other groups such SNM who may have haboured similar feelings were able to come out into the front.when snm was formed ssdf was already a large force well equiped able to meet up the entire forces of somalia in battle such balanbale and galdogob and whip some behind.Where was snm at that moment i'll tell they were in training camps still wearing their trainers being trained by SSDF instructors at SSDF camps across the captured lands (captured by ssdf)

They did not have any armoured vehicles or heavy artillery(snm that is) and they used to use the SSDF radio station called RADIO HALGAN to put their message across.Radio halgan was started in 1979 by SSDF.Guess what i used to listen to radio halgan and i remember myself the commentator along with the leadership of SNM at the including a good friend of mine who is my neighbour "Sumuni" who used to tell us how their front was going and on quite a number of occasions the ssdf lent a hand in battle especially with their armoured vehicles and heavy artillery when things became too hot for the ill equiped snm.How do i know this i used to listen to SUMUNI say so on radio halgan and he later confirmed to me right here in london.So bro they did lead snm in it's infancy.Not to mention the fact that ssdf the only recognised rebel movement against siyaad helped the snm movement with it's political clout especially in courting the soviets for arms on behalf of snm.Capish!!!!

Furthermore other groups such as USC who later came on board were all part of snm especially the folks in Galgaduud-cadaado,gurijecel,hobyo and southern galkacyo clans were part of SSDF after they too were massacred by the siyaad henchmen.

Did SSDF lead the way.Hell yeah

Did that lead to the end of the regime in muqdisho -absolutely.

So my brother if you cant be bothered to check on the history "your history" then dont argue with others about facts!!

Gabbal   

entire forces of somalia in battle such balanbale and galdogob and whip some behind.

What a laughable and dumb suggestion. "Forces" of Somalia? :confused:

Sxb Abdulahi Yusuf brought Ethiopian sodliers to massacre innocent civilians in Balanbale just because they shared clan ties with Siyad Barre and you allude to it as a combat?

Some of my own uncles were shot dead when Abdulahi Yusuf, having just come from the Ethiopian side of the border, immediately opened fire on the city and somehow the cowardice of Abdulahi Yusuf is a show of strength? Strength to what? Stage an assault on a peaceful city, and not even give the people atleast time to arm theirselves?

Balanbale has still not recovered from what the Ethiopian goons that Abdulahi Yusuf lead did to it.

I am sometimes amazed at the moral character of some people, and we question why Somalia is like it is today. :rolleyes:

Typical!!! when you get your behind whipped you claim it is Ethiopian.This is now becoming soooo Booooring!!!!!!!!

Admit it pal The SSDF forces not only took on the entire somali forces in balanbale and galdogob but also took them on when they had General Samatar the highest and most decorated soldier in somalia leading them.On the other side they were led by a mere colonel colonel Gardheere

Gabbal   

when you get your behind whipped

I don't even see the need to argue with you sxb, you are a joke.

The fact that the Ethiopians came in to a peaceful border town, and with Abdulahi Yusuf as their guide, massacred innocent civilians going about their day-today affairs is a fact everyone knows.

SSDF troops? The SSDF was the weakest and least successful of Somalia's rebel groups because of one man. Whatever framework the SSDF was started on, it was completely destroyed by the greed and ineptness of ina Yey.

SSDF troops? The SSDF was the weakest and least successful of Somalia's rebel groups because of one man. Whatever framework the SSDF was started on, it was completely destroyed by the greed and ineptness of ina Yey.

haaaaaaa heeeeee haaaaa heeeeee

no mate you are the joke.You believed your own shit!!!!!!1

daddy Barre fed you well with all the crap that was coming through

how do i know so much about those battles.I lost 3 uncles 2 cousins on my fathers side

on my mothers die i lost 2 abti and one cousin.There were about 50 other family members who survived the battle.The ethiopians you say!you mean the ones that ssdf actually fought when they came after the battle in the border and attempted to put up their flag.in that second battle i lost and uncle as well.In the end abdillahi yusuf got jailed for that.There can be no other better reason to be jailed for being a patriot.The rest decided since ethiopia wants to grab more somali land we were no fighting siyad in order to give ethiopia more land so they turned on ethiopia preperly whipped their behinds and came to a dealwith the devil siyaad himself.Say what you may about siyaad he was a patriot and he agreed with them and they came back to their beloved puntland where they stayed.

Gabbal   

Sxb hunqaacadaada orad leef redface.gif Nothing you say or propaganda you are trying to fill people with will change what happen.

It was because of what Abdulahi Yusuf did to Balanbale that is the cause of the hostilities between the people of Cabudwaq and the people of Puntland even to this day.

It was because of what Abdulahi Yusuf did to Balanbale that is the cause of the hostilities between the people of Cabudwaq and the people of Puntland even to this day

As i said to you earlier HEAR NOTHING SEE NOTHING TTHAT IS MY NEW MOTTO NOW.SO END OF DISCUSSION

Gabbal   

budunbuto iyo biciidlasaar near eymuqleeye and dabarogato

:D

I don't even see the point of us arguing about what happened in Balanbale, it's not like any of us can change what happened.