Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Galmudug: Cross-dresser arrested

Cowke   

Islamists capture a man with women’s dress in Galka’o town

Posted: 9/24/2009 1:28:00 PM

Shabelle: SOMALIA

GALKA’O (Sh. M. Network) – the Islamist forces of Ahlu sunna Waljama’a clerics have conducted operations and captured a man who dressed women’s clothes in Galka’o town in Mudug region, witnesses told Shabelle radio on Thursday.

Reports from Galka’o town say that the jointly forces loyal to the Islamist clerics of Ahlu Sunna Waljama’a and Galmudug state continued operations in several neighborhoods in the south of the town over the recent days and lastly captured a man imitating women who wore the clothes of the women in Galka’o town and arrested in jail .

Mohamed Ahmed Bashir, the commander of southern Galka’a town station held press conference in the town at overnight and told reporters that they held the man in Wadajir neighborhood in south of the town as he was in women’s dress declining where he was brought later.

Earlier, the police and security forces of the semi-autonomous region of Puntland had captured a man who wore clothes of the women like the detained man in Galka’o town who was accused of creating insecurity situations in the town.

Residents welcomed the step of the Galmudug state and Ahlu Sunna Waljama’a security forces for working the security of the region.

For more send your comments to radioshabelle@ymail. com

Paragon   

Have they considered if the man might just be a member of qolooyinka laga tiro badan yahay, oo cabsi darteed ku kaliftay inuu sidii dumar u labbisto?

But would we ever know what is actually true? I suppose for Somalis sensationalism always ruins the function of the rational faculty.

Juje   

Originally posted by humble.:

Have they considered if the man might just be a member of qolooyinka laga tiro badan yahay, oo cabsi darteed ku kaliftay inuu sidii u labbisto?

Ama qasab logu labisey in order to put their argument forward.

I always suspect when the proof of the poodle is a member of the minority. I very much agree with you Humble.

Paragon   

^Juje, waa runtaa. The man looks like nin la qasbay ama through qori caaraddii ama cabsi kale darteed. He looks like reer Goleed. I might be wrong.