Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

President C/llahi asks Bush to fight terrrorism in Somalia

LOL, does it come to Xasan Dahri Awyes, one of the truly religious folks :D

Do you even know who Colonel Xasan Dahir Aweys?

Have you heard of Shiekh Ahmed Dahir Aweys, a scholar of the deen and a brother of Colonel Xasan Dahir. He Ahmed was onced asked what was the religiouns stance on the phenomenon of the so -called Islamic courts being set up in the south largely by his brother.

He replayed that they where not in accordance with the Sharia and that he did not agree with his brother and his movement at all.

Ask anyone from the UK for conformation of that story and who Shiekh Ahmed is.

Rahima   

Yes, we have discovered that the somali speakers disagree with each other (with diin, no such thing as family loyalty). Bravo :D

There are those who support the courts, like Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan, Umal, Cumar Faruuq and Sharrif Cabdinuur and other who object to them saying that their development is premature (for the Somalis anyway). I personally do not have an opinion, but if forced would lean towards them being premature, but who am i to hold an opinion on such matters.

Anyway that is beside the point, like i said, Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan who you love and admire, respects Xassan Dahir aweys. Let me repeat myself

So what is the difference between Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan and Xassan Daahir Aweys? You do know that they are very good friends do you not? You do know that Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan supports him very much? So i ask you, how can you dislike Xassan Dahir aweys but admire and love Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan. These two men hold the same views and fight for the same cause- only one small difference. Qabiil.

Just highlighting the double standards ;) . You can't love, admire and support Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan and condemn Xassan Dahir aweys. Not possible, these two men agree on the matters discussed, so why the difference of opinion on them? I could speculate, but i won't ;)

Good night smile.gif , I shall go to the land of nod.

No double standards dear, I love Mohamed Shiekh Osman, and Ahmed Dahir Awyes.

However Xasan Dahir the man is a well known clan based warlord- fake wadad like his protege Yusuf Inda Cade.

He fought in Bossaso, Gedo and parts of Mogadishu killing Somali's all for the aim of setting up a power base for himself.

Before that he used to torture people in the prisons for the Barre regime so much for his religious credentials.

He supported the Arta government headed by his cousin Abdiqasin, he even supported Aydeed and Xuseen Aydeed's governments.

But this one headed by a man not of his clan, he says he will fight a Jihad, funny stuff the actions of the people of the deen that you support :D

Rahima   

I support him? :confused:

Brother i know nothing of the man besides what I’ve heard from Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan.

*Confused, Rahima what is he on about :confused: ? How can you support people you know nothing about? Confused you are*

As for what you've said, if indeed it was all true, then how is it that Maxamad Sh. Cusmaan would still support him? Are you saying that Maxamadh Sh. Cusmaan supports a warlord?

It smells fishy to me, i cannot imagine him supporting such things (and i know adeer Maxamad very well, family friends way before my entry into this world).

Somalis accuse everyone, I’m sure even shariif cabdi nuur would not escape their attacks.