Sign in to follow this  
Castro

What humanitarian catastrophe? I live in Villa Somalia and vacation in Addis

Castro   

22903.jpg

Somalia nears brink of catastrophe, UN warns

Geneva -- A humanitarian catastrophe is looming in Somalia unless heavy fighting subsides and access to aid is opened up, especially around the capital of Mogadishu, a United Nations official said yesterday.

Eric Laroche, the UN's humanitarian co-ordinator in Somalia, told journalists that relief deliveries to thousands of displaced people were being blocked by government forces, UN aircraft were being shot at, corpses were lying in the streets of the capital, a cholera or diarrhea epidemic is taking hold and new flooding is likely to occur soon. AFP

Globe and Mail

I can’t wait to see what kind excuse Duke will come up with, the so called government militia is targeting the aid which was intended for the suffering people.

Castro   

Any update on the reconciliation conference announced for April 16, then moved to May 16, then to June 16? :D

It might as well be canceled. lol. Who in their right mind today would want to be seen shaking hands or even be in the same room with the chief collaborator, the wild dog yeey?

The clans to be reconciled have declared war on the fake and puppet regime and, therefore, there's really nothing to reconcile.

Tahliil   

Originally posted by mystic:

I can’t wait to see what kind excuse Duke will come up with, the so called government militia is targeting the aid which was intended for the suffering people.

As long as it's...THEM..dying mystic, AdeerKEEN Yeey the vampire says it's OK...We should starve them, we will shell them, and destroy their homes and hospitals...Duke's adeer and mine of course (YEEY) discovered lately that we really have common ancestral lineage with Tigrayna than the rest of Somalis so WE could care less to whatever happens to those mothers and their babbies who looted our properties and chased us away from our old way of life in Mogadishu...AdeerKeen Says It's ok...we r miles away from the carnage anyways...

if that's not the underlyin message one can read from this on-going genocide, or how this whole operation is coming across to so many, you can sue me...GD